Oh No, Square

arcticreaver

Elite Member
Jun 16, 2007
try and sell their own engine and sell as much of it as possible. i see them partnering up with another company. a HUGE company like EA.

Cbot

Apprentice
Nov 3, 2005
[QUOTE="arcticreaver, post: 0]try and sell their own engine and sell as much of it as possible. i see them partnering up with another company. a HUGE company like EA.[/quote]

That would be awesome.They should try to make more style of games instead of making the same type of games over and over again.

G

girlgamer1984

I think SE is boarding up the house to weather the storm while casual gaming is taking its grip on Japanese society. Several months ago, Wada was exploring his options in the West because he said that "gaming" has become out of style in Japan while pet and housekeeping simulators are the big thing.
Pet and house keeping? So, the Japanese adore picking up abandoned poops of their pets, and breaking their backs during long merry sessions of chores. Now this is revolutionary. No offense to any Japanese, but this is retared behaviour.

Forcedme

Super Elite
Oct 19, 2007
[QUOTE="girlgamer1984, post: 0]Pet and house keeping? So, the Japanese adore picking up abandoned poops of their pets, and breaking their backs during long merry sessions of chores. Now this is revolutionary. No offense to any Japanese, but this is retared behaviour.[/quote]

Nintendogs, anyone....? Fake pets, no stink. SUCCESS!

Forcedme

Super Elite
Oct 19, 2007
[QUOTE="arcticreaver, post: 0]japanese love sims. they love dating sims and all them *other kinds of sims.[/quote]

Touching is good. And there was this minigame in Warioware...blowing is good?

May 20, 2007
Yep, I do remember some housekeeping game released or slated for release on the Wii. I forgot the exact name of the title, though.

Yeah, I was thinking of Nintendogs when thinking of pet keeping.

E

electricmine

No...forget what I said. I think I'm starting to understand what this article is trying to say.