WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Pre-ordered it!

Statue edition incoming :lol:

Going to be a good game :)
Loved the previous games, just takes a moment to get into.
Looks really good too graphically!

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
Remember when Batman games were a joke?

Now its mechanics gets copied in almost every third person action game, the story surpasses most AAA titles, and general gameplay is precise and satisfying......saying nothing of the amounts of people lining up to play the damn thing! :lol:

Will buy this day one...and like The Witcher 3, not play it for months :snicker

Fenix

Elite Sage
Aug 19, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Preordered it over a year ago to save $20 and I can't decide if I want to keep my preorder.

Not that into DLC but it has a $40 season pass, which means a decent chunk of DLC is no doubt coming.

Abdou23

Forum Elder
Sep 16, 2008
Egypt
My PS4 has been broken for about 3 months now, and I have the "Arkham Night Limited Edition" on pre-order, I know it's worth the wait.

Jun 18, 2015
[QUOTE="Abdou23, post: 6450734]My PS4 has been broken for about 3 months now, and I have the "Arkham Night Limited Edition" on pre-order, I know it's worth the wait.
[/QUOTE]

Preordered my PS4 last Saturday as well, cant wait to unbox it!

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6+

Abdou23

Forum Elder
Sep 16, 2008
Egypt
[video=youtube;B3268QgAYUk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3268QgAYUk[/video]

I don't like how the controller is not all grey (silver), but it still doesn't take much from its awesomeness :D

Jun 18, 2015
[QUOTE="Abdou23, post: 6455256][video=youtube;B3268QgAYUk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3268QgAYUk[/video]

I don't like how the controller is not all grey (silver), but it still doesn't take much from its awesomeness :D[/QUOTE]

Bro nice find! I cant wait to have mine on Tuesday!!

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Actually was doubting to get a Batman Edition as well, just for the collection.. :lol:
Decided not to do it as it's pricey and I can use the price for other special editions that I want more than this..

Definitely can't wait to start playing this!
The Limited Edition has been postponed for 2 weeks, but the stores will send a code at the day of release so you can download and play the game!
Yay! Hopefully it arrives early so I can download it soon!

Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
Its great game I have been playing it now over 2 hours. Gotham city it looked bigger than the previous Batman games, great physx in the game, and very well detailed. Below is game play "SPOILER ALERT!"
[video]https://youtu.be/7QrkuZY3mGI[/video]

Last edited:

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas
[QUOTE="Fijiandoce, post: 6450598]Remember when Batman games were a joke?

Now its mechanics gets copied in almost every third person action game, the story surpasses most AAA titles, and general gameplay is precise and satisfying......saying nothing of the amounts of people lining up to play the damn thing! :lol:

Will buy this day one...and like The Witcher 3, not play it for months :snicker[/QUOTE]

Right? I remember the Arkham Asylum came out while I was in college and roommates make jokes about getting a Batman game. I don't know if GameStop did a midnight release for it, but I wasn't even that excited about the game, but I was getting the new slim and wanted to get a new game with it (so that Scarecrow scene freaked me out...). It really surprised me how awesome of a game it was, and my roommates quickly stopped teasing me about it after they played it.

I definitely never thought I'd see the day where I brush off a Splinter Cell game and am excited about a Batman one.

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
[QUOTE="BBK.., post: 6455621]Once I'm finished with The Witcher I'll get this downloaded. It came free with my GPU so if it's as good as early impressions are suggesting I'll be chuffed[/QUOTE]

Think I'm going to take a break from Witcher and play some Batman. Love Witcher, but holy crap.....games this huge sometimes feel like work at times. lol.

I wonder if there are riddler trophies in Arkham Knight. More question marks like in witcher? sigh....my gaming OCD is going to be the death of me.

Jun 18, 2015
[QUOTE="Syphon_Filter, post: 6455950]Its great game I have been playing it now over 2 hours. Gotham city it looked bigger than the previous Batman games, great physx in the game, and very well detailed. Below is game play "SPOILER ALERT!"
[video]https://youtu.be/7QrkuZY3mGI[/video]
[/QUOTE]

How did you get the game already?

Jun 4, 2007
I'm pissed that my biggest fear about this game has come true. That freaking damn batmobile being tacked on. I hated it since the first time they revealed it through gameplay. Now I'm hearing through all the reviews that it's the most annoying part of the game. This is going to put a damper on how many times I play through the game.

Ghost

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2009
[QUOTE="Two4DaMoney, post: 6456149]I'm pissed that my biggest fear about this game has come true. That freaking damn batmobile being tacked on. I hated it since the first time they revealed it through gameplay. Now I'm hearing through all the reviews that it's the most annoying part of the game. This is going to put a damper on how many times I play through the game.[/QUOTE]

What are they saying about it?

Sent from my GT-I9000