Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Cyberpunk 2077
Developer: CD Projekt, CD Projekt RED
Publisher: CD Projekt, CD Projekt RED
Release Date: December 10, 2020

Official Website

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality. You can customize your character’s cyberware, skillset and playstyle, and explore a vast city where the choices you make shape the story and the world around you.

PLAY AS A MERCENARY OUTLAW
Become a cyberpunk, an urban mercenary equipped with cybernetic enhancements and build your legend on the streets of Night City.

Use a variety of upgradeable weapons, hacking skills and body-enhancing implants to become the best hired gun in town.

Take down everyone, from corporate security and the police, to gangs and other mercenaries, in order to gain the street cred needed to access better jobs.

Spend your hard-earned money on weapons and cyberware or have fun buying cars, motorcycles, and outrageous clothing.

LIVE IN THE CITY OF THE FUTURE
Enter the massive open world of Night City, a place that sets new standards in terms of visuals, complexity and depth.

Journey through a city that’s larger than life, explore gang-ridden warzones, trade in its bustling downtown, and raid corporate havens.

Make deals with sleazy fixers, desperate celebrities, and renegade artificial intelligences — all fighting tooth and nail to make it big in Night City.

Make choices in your journey and watch the story change based on your actions.

STEAL THE IMPLANT THAT GRANTS ETERNAL LIFE
Take the riskiest job of your life and go after a prototype implant that is the key to immortality.

Push yourself to the absolute limit to get your hands on Night City’s most valuable implant — a prototype chip that can make you live forever.

Face corporate leaders, underground hustlers, and all of the most feared people in Night City — those who will do everything in their power to possess the prototype chip.

Choose how to handle this enormous power and who you wish to become.
News:
Cyberpunk 2077 Sells 13 Million Copies In 10 Days, Including 8 Million Pre-Orders
Cyberpunk 2077 Refunds Reportedly Now Being Offered By GameStop
Cyberpunk 2077 Sales Drop By 80%, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Reclaims UK Top Spot
Cyberpunk 2077 Has HDR Issue When Played On PS5/Xbox Series X, So It’s Best To Disable It
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Performance Can Dip Below 20 FPS, PS4 Pro Doesn’t Do Much To Improve
Cyberpunk 2077 Trophies Confirmed
Cyberpunk 2077 Developer Urged To Update Game Due To Potential Seizure-Inducing Scenes
Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Load Size Weighs In At A Whopping 102GB On PS4
Cyberpunk 2077 Day One Update Size Looks To Be About 43 GB
Rumor – Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 File Size Revealed, Box Comes With 2 Bu-Ray Discs
Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 Trophy List Revealed And It Looks Like You Are Going To Have To 100% The Game
Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Wire Episode 5 Dated For Next Week, Focusing On Keanu Reeves’ Johnny Silverhand
Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed To December 10 To Ensure The Game Runs Smoothly On All Platforms
Cyberpunk 2077 Night City ‘Feels Like One Connected City,’ Each District Has ‘Its Own Flavour’
Cyberpunk 2077 ‘Plays Great On PS5 And Xbox Series X,’ Says New Ad
Cyberpunk 2077 Has Officially Gone Gold
Cyberpunk 2077 Full Map Has Leaked Via Physical Edition Images
Cyberpunk 2077’s Campaign Will Be Shorter Than The Witcher 3’s Due To People Not Finishing It
Here Is A Look At All The Gangs In Cyberpunk 2077
Cyberpunk 2077 Single-Player Does Not Have Microtransactions, Clarifies CDPR

Cyberpunk 2077 On PS5 And Xbox Series X Won’t Cost More Than Current-Gen Versions

Reviews:
Cyberpunk 2077 Review -
GamesRadar
Cyberpunk 2077 Review - Polygon
Cyberpunk 2077 Review - GameInformer
Cyberpunk 2077 Review - Gamespot
Cyberpunk 2077 Review - TheVerge
Cyberpunk 2077 Review - IGN

Videos:

Wallpapers: (view gallery)

Last edited:

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Cyberpunk 2077 — 2077 in Style

Cyberpunk 2077 — Behind the Scenes: Arch Motorcycle with Keanu Reeves and Gard Hollinger

Cyberpunk 2077 — Behind the Scenes: Revving Up Night City

Cyberpunk 2077 — Rides of the Dark Future

Cyberpunk 2077 — The Diner

Cyberpunk 2077 — Cosplay Contest Grand Finale

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
Got my pre-order in. Can't wait to pick it up when we break for Christmas (what even was the point of the pre-order? lol).
At the very least, i should have picked up one of AMD or Nvidias new cards by then (if they are actually in stock) so can enjoy some visual yum yum.

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Got my pre-order in. Can't wait to pick it up when we break for Christmas (what even was the point of the pre-order? lol).
At the very least, i should have picked up one of AMD or Nvidias new cards by then (if they are actually in stock) so can enjoy some visual yum yum.
Dope! I got Cyberpunk 2077 for PC as well. My gaming laptop has a RTX 2070 Max-Q in it, SSD, and latest Intel processor chip set. So I should be good to go. Figured the game will look and run better on my PC than my PS4 Pro. Although, when I eventually buy a PS5, I'll probably pick it up for PS5 too on a Black Friday sale or something.

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
This is definitely one of my most anticipated games of the year. I've been trying to decide which platform to get it on. I'm leaning towards getting it and playing it on the PS5. I have a gaming PC, but it's starting to show it's age. The PS5 will definitely be more powerful than my current PC and I don't plan on upgrading/building a new PC until 2021/22 or something like that. I wanna play this game as soon as possible, I just hope I can get my hands on a PS5 as soon as possible too.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
Dope! I got Cyberpunk 2077 for PC as well. My gaming laptop has a RTX 2070 Max-Q in it, SSD, and latest Intel processor chip set. So I should be good to go. Figured the game will look and run better on my PC than my PS4 Pro. Although, when I eventually buy a PS5, I'll probably pick it up for PS5 too on a Black Friday sale or something.
Nice! That's a pretty handy setup.

I have an ultra wide so it's kinda hard to pick up a console game if there is a copy that also ships on PC. The loss of screen space is really noticeable, especially with the default FOV on consoles being quite low as well.
This is definitely one of my most anticipated games of the year. I've been trying to decide which platform to get it on. I'm leaning towards getting it and playing it on the PS5. I have a gaming PC, but it's starting to show it's age. The PS5 will definitely be more powerful than my current PC and I don't plan on upgrading/building a new PC until 2021/22 or something like that. I wanna play this game as soon as possible, I just hope I can get my hands on a PS5 as soon as possible too.
Looking at the recommended specs on PC, this this game should absolutely sing on the next-gen consoles!

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
Looking at the recommended specs on PC, this this game should absolutely sing on the next-gen consoles!
I hope so. Then again, I would probably be tempted to double dip when I build a new PC. It's going to be quite expensive though. ;) I want at least a RTX3080 and a i9 10900 (or equivalent) in my next build. And I would pretty much have to buy everyting else new too, because my motherboard and such isn't compatible with the new generation of GPU's and CPU's.

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
CDPR Reveals Cyberpunk 2077 Has Full Lip-Sync For Each Character In 10 Dubbed Languages

Not content with crafting a massive open world for players to explore, Cyberpunk 2077 developer CD Projekt RED has confirmed that all of the game’s characters will feature full lip-syncing in all available 10 dubbed languages. That alone is a huge accomplishment.

Source

-----------------

CD Projekt RED has hired actor Keanu ‘You’re Breathtaking‘ Reeves once again to star in its latest Cyberpunk 2077 trailer. It’s only about 30 seconds long, but somehow, Reeves makes it worth the watch.

Last edited:

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
CDPR Reveals Cyberpunk 2077 Has Full Lip-Sync For Each Character In 10 Dubbed Languages

Not content with crafting a massive open world for players to explore, Cyberpunk 2077 developer CD Projekt RED has confirmed that all of the game’s characters will feature full lip-syncing in all available 10 dubbed languages. That alone is a huge accomplishment.

Source
That is more than most other devs would do. It's definitely good for those people who don't know english at all.

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed To December 10 To Ensure The Game Runs Smoothly On All Platforms

Cyberpunk 2077 has officially been delayed to December 10, 2020, in order to ensure that the game runs smoothly on all platforms.

CD Projekt Red confirmed the news on Twitter today and discussed the tough decision the team has made. Highlighting the fact that they need to prepare the game for 9 different platforms, the team state that these extra 21 days will mean a lot for the game and help it run more steadily.

This is the first time we can recall of a game being delayed after it has gone gold, which likely means that a hefty day one patch will be coming for the game featuring a collection of bug fixes, updates, visual improvements, and other enhancements to ensure the game works as best as possible on December 10.

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
"This is the first time we can recall of a game being delayed after it has gone gold"

My thoughts exactly.

I'm cool with that. Not only does i hopefully mean a better quality product, but its also closer to when i'll actually be able to play it as well lol.

Wonder what platform is the hold up? I think we're past the point where this matters to anyone so to speak freely: i wonder if it's the base xbox?

Jun 4, 2007
CD Projekt Red said the crunch period is over. I don't think so with all these plans.

“The next-gen version is planned for the next year and the plans are still in place – we’ve never revealed specific dates, but it’s planned for the next year, so the delay doesn’t change much in this regard,”

“But in any case you will be able to play the game on the next-gen from November 19 when the game releases and it will look better than on current-gen from that moment as well.”

The Polish company previously said the Cyberpunk 2077 multiplayer game isn’t likely to arrive before 2022.

It has also said Cyberpunk 2077’s DLC and story expansions will be announced before the game’s release, as was the case with The Witcher 3.

It’s also confirmed that Cyberpunk 2077 will have “no less DLC than The Witcher 3 had,” suggesting the sci-fi title will receive content equivalent to or bigger than two full story expansions and 16 DLC packs.
https://www.videogameschronicle.com/companies/cd-projekt/cd-projekt-red/

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
"This is the first time we can recall of a game being delayed after it has gone gold"

My thoughts exactly.

I'm cool with that. Not only does i hopefully mean a better quality product, but its also closer to when i'll actually be able to play it as well lol.

Wonder what platform is the hold up? I think we're past the point where this matters to anyone so to speak freely: i wonder if it's the base xbox?
Gold just means it’s passed testing and certification. All the content is there. But everything they’re doing now is for a Day Zero patch.

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Cyberpunk 2077 Trophy List:
List for trophies

This list doesn’t contain any hidden trophies, but we do get a look at everything else and it seems like you will need to pretty much 100% the game, completing all Gigs, side activities and reaching max street cred. However, it doesn’t look overly grindy and actually seems quite achievable.

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Rumor: Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 File Size Revealed, Box Comes With 2 Bu-Ray Discs
Source

Cyberpunk 2077‘s PS4 file size has seemingly been revealed, with the game weighing in at a sizeable 70 GB. The same leak also reveals that the game will ship for PS4 on two Blu-Ray discs.

This leak comes from AltChar, who reportedly got sent images of the PS4 retail box of the game, which states on the front that it comes on two Blu-Ray discs. Then, if you turn the box around the back states that you will need 70 GB of space on your PS4 and PS5 console if you want to play the game via backwards compatibility.

It’s worth noting that AltChar only refers to the person who sent these images as “an unknown person”, so right now we should take this with a grain of salt until we get some kind of confirmation. However, 70 GB for the game doesn’t seem too surprising when you take into account how big the game is and how many characters, environments and detailed textures Night City will include. The Last of Us Part 2, which released on 2 Blu-ray discs came in at about this file size, although 100GB were required, so Cyberpunk might be a little less than 70 GB. Still, with Night City Wire airing later this week, we can expect a confirmation of the PS4 file size soon.

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Cyberpunk 2077 — Night City Wire Special: Xbox One X and Xbox Series X footage

^ higher quality version, instead of the Twitch stream

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
That's a big difference. But one is from a cinematic and the other one is from gameplay, so they are not really comparable. And I think the gameplay picture is from Xbox One X, not SX/PS5/PC so that makes the difference even bigger.

Check this video out, it shows where this picture was taken from

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Cyberpunk 2077 — Official Gameplay Trailer

Cyberpunk 2077 — Behind the Scenes: Score and Soundtrack

Cyberpunk 2077 — Behind the Scenes: JALI

Cyberpunk 2077 — Behind the Scenes: Keanu Reeves