[OT] Destiny

Locomotive

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2012
Dude-in-the-Room here......lvl 20 Titan.

Haven't even finished the story yet...trying to get the weekly max of Vanguard points or whatever first.

Locomotive

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2012
[QUOTE="PS4freak, post: 6379849]Finally figured out who you were on PSN loco! I kept seeing Dude in the room and couldn't figure out who it was.[/QUOTE]

Lol....I saw you today going in and out of a Fireteam or something. I was like "wth is he doing?" lol.

I dunno who Fewa is on here, but he's in the PSU clan and him and I did the Weekly Strike at level 22 and we were both level 20 and then some level 19 showed up at the first battle...we actually pulled it off.

It was intense as shit.

I'll play whenever I'm on....I'm game for mostly anything....except The Crucible...I'm just not good at PVP.

Yuuichi

Miqo'te Bard
Oct 25, 2009
So I know at 20 you need gear with life on it, and I guess xp now goes to getting motes of life? Problem is everything I see need vanguard rep so what do I do to level that?

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
I think doing bounties, strikes and patrol missions help out, and apparently if you reach 50 of a certain material you can trade that with a quartermaster for marks or rep points

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
I know what you mean haha, I know some of the weekly strikes give you like 3 points and rep as well, I don't know if you can repeat them but if so they might have a fire team where they just rinse strikes and stuff!

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
it kind of pisses me off that a level 6 with an auto rifle can kill me so easily when im level 21 titan with almost 700 defense and a fucking pulse rifle that has 215 attack

Jan 31, 2007
Northern Ireland
[QUOTE="Sylar, post: 6380063]it kind of pisses me off that a level 6 with an auto rifle can kill me so easily when im level 21 titan with almost 700 defense and a $#@!ing pulse rifle that has 215 attack[/QUOTE]

The stats are even in Crucible, though they are introducing a mode that will allow everyone to keep their stats from the main game.

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 6380082]The stats are even in Crucible, though they are introducing a mode that will allow everyone to keep their stats from the main game.[/QUOTE]

Ooh I'm probably just kinda shit then :lol:

Gers

Forum Sage
Jul 19, 2012
Scotland
[QUOTE="Sylar, post: 6380085]Ooh I'm probably just kinda shit then :lol:[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad about that, i'm shit too lol

Anyone having issues where they are getting kicked from the game?

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
[QUOTE="Gers, post: 6380087]Don't feel bad about that, i'm shit too lol

Anyone having issues where they are getting kicked from the game?[/QUOTE]

all the time mate, me and Duff gave up in the end!

Captncoke49

Superior Member
Feb 8, 2006
Frederick,MD
Almost a 20. Sounds like its pretty difficult to get above that. I need to do more strike missions and get involved in the special missions they have right now.

Syler, I wish I was able to play with you and Duff but I couldn't get home in time after taking care of things. Hopefully I can play after work on Monday. Lol

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
[QUOTE="Captncoke49, post: 6380099]Almost a 20. Sounds like its pretty difficult to get above that. I need to do more strike missions and get involved in the special missions they have right now.

Syler, I wish I was able to play with you and Duff but I couldn't get home in time after taking care of things. Hopefully I can play after work on Monday. Lol[/QUOTE]

That's cool man no doubt there will be plenty of opportunities in the future! Also you'll start finding armour with Light soon enough, it's surprising how much it can bump your level up too!

Captncoke49

Superior Member
Feb 8, 2006
Frederick,MD
[QUOTE="Sylar, post: 6380100]That's cool man no doubt there will be plenty of opportunities in the future! Also you'll start finding armour with Light soon enough, it's surprising how much it can bump your level up too![/QUOTE]

Good, I received motes of light from the dude in all white at the tower. I forgot his name. Lol

Sryche22

Superior Member
May 19, 2006
D.C. Metro
[QUOTE="Dave-The-Rave, post: 6380082]The stats are even in Crucible, though they are introducing a mode that will allow everyone to keep their stats from the main game.[/QUOTE]

The Iron Banner is where you all will want to play if you want true armor/weapon stats to count for PVP. Loved playing that in the ALPHA and BETA previews. I read in one of the event advertisements that they will be opening the Iron Banner playlist in October (it's usually only limited times)

TidalPhoenix

The Last of Us
Staff member
Dec 16, 2006
There's been LOADS of activity on the clan but it does unfortunately rely on people adding each other through FR's. Bungie fault, not mine.

There are some great people to hook up with though there so do pop along. There's no wait for acceptance at all. It's open to anyone. Check out the PSN ID thread there for gamertags to send FR's to.

Locomotive

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2012
Ok...I know theres a thread sorta on this and ppl seem to be scattered about putting their PSN IDs in different threads.

Lets have a set place where you put your ID up if you want others to friend you and/or you want to play with others.

Either way this is the PSU Gladiators clan page on Bungie.net: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Playstation/111691

Join if you can.

I did the weekly strike with a couple of ppl from here last night and it was a blast. I'm going to friend as many ppl as I can b/c this game is too much fun when working together on the mic.

-----------PSN ID - Dude-in-the-Room

Sylar

Elite Sage
Aug 30, 2008
UK
I'm always up for some cheeky strikes, it's good to know someone won't leave the game and make it even harder to finish! I get on when I can, I'm not on too late on week days and my gym routine makes it even more so on some days but weekends are all good!

PSN: Spikey456

I'm a level 24 Titan at the moment.