[OT] Driveclub: #NotBroken

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
Why did they remove the MyDriveclub app from the play store?

I don't buy games based off of reviews, I've seen enough gameplay and impressions to decide on the purchase plus we have the free edition to help people make up there mind.

Jun 17, 2013
Apparently it was over 400mb. Wow. I wonder if they uploaded the wrong version or something. You would think that if they could compress all the visual fidelity of the game into just 15 gbs they could compress a simple app a little more.

Jun 17, 2013
[QUOTE="Smokin Joker, post: 6386866]I'm in smokin joker - smoknjokr[/QUOTE]

Alright your added.

One more and we'll have two full clubs. Once the members are decided someone will have to step up and lead the second one.

Tactical

Apprentice
Aug 7, 2014
[QUOTE="Duffman, post: 6386917]People up for getting a club race in Friday night?[/QUOTE]

Would love to but I won't be able to play till Saturday. Can we have one then as well?

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
THIS GAME IS WOW! This is what I've been asking for a realistic racing game with a little bit of arcade in there to slide through corners and what not. About to start streaming, not going to talk or respond to any questions. Will be too busy playing, also playing with hud off

Captncoke49

Superior Member
Feb 8, 2006
Frederick,MD
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 6386991]THIS GAME IS WOW! This is what I've been asking for a realistic racing game with a little bit of arcade in there to slide through corners and what not. About to start streaming, not going to talk or respond to any questions. Will be too busy playing, also playing with hud off[/QUOTE]

I've been looking for the same thing for a long time. This game looks and plays phenomenal! The only negative right now is that the servers are down. Been down all day and I haven't been able to find a reason why.

Captncoke49

Superior Member
Feb 8, 2006
Frederick,MD
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 6386995]lol i want it to stay down so i can at least unlock some cars. i know once the MP goes live thats all ill be playing[/QUOTE]

No doubt, that's what this game was made for.

shepard

PSU Live Streamer
Dec 21, 2006
Waaaait a minute.
The spokesperson for alcoholic beverages is forming a group for racing high performance cars? You sir are a road hazard! lol

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
Okey.. connection problem.. right now, Driveclub feels like showing up to school on a sunday.. :p

Jun 17, 2013
[QUOTE="sfidelisrp, post: 6387022]This game is crazy fun. Its gonna go to a whole other level once they get their servers sorted out.[/QUOTE]

I might just put up my time from the example for now. Just as a place holder till I get a little better, haha.

$Greatness$

Master Poster
Sep 4, 2009
Baltimore, MD
How's the game for everyone? Does it drive smooth? I'm still waiting for the PS+ Edition. I did have it reserved and was gonna pick it up, but over the course of the last month it just wasn't sitting right with me. Was gonna let the PS+ Edition be my final judgement on whether to go get the hard copy. So how's it going? What does it play like? Was the wait well worth it aside from the absurd online issues?