[OT] Driveclub: #NotBroken

Jun 17, 2013
[QUOTE="shepard, post: 6387205]I'd be all over this if the cars in the game hovered and fired missiles.[/QUOTE]

Did someone say Twisted Metal. Haha.

No but one thing that really wows me and I mentioned it in another thread is the glare of the sunset as you drive towards it. You're literally blinded. I was honestly scared to keep speed and slowed a bit till I could see again. No game I've played has really made me do that.

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
[QUOTE="sfidelisrp, post: 6387215]Did someone say Twisted Metal. Haha.

No but one thing that really wows me and I mentioned it in another thread is the glare of the sunset as you drive towards it. You're literally blinded. I was honestly scared to keep speed and slowed a bit till I could see again. No game I've played has really made me do that.[/QUOTE]
I tried to switch views to see if that elevates it but nope lol. Shit was in my face!

Psu vs psu?! I can see it. Our club symbol better look good

Tactical

Apprentice
Aug 7, 2014
[QUOTE="sfidelisrp, post: 6387199]Can't even create a club anyway.[/QUOTE]

Oh bro sorry for wasting your time. I didn't know Duffman took the EU team. Yeah I'm gonna stay at duffs.

noD

Superior Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
[QUOTE="sfidelisrp, post: 6387176]Time trial due date is changed to TBD. Waiting network issues to be resolved since the PS+ Edition still isnt released. Still need club name suggestions though.[/QUOTE]

Club Names:
PSU USA - boring
DC Drifters
Draft Dodgers
Xhausted
Strait6
PAN!C - but can't use special characters
FrontRunners

noD

Superior Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 6387299]Let's use "RekT" I know I'm using it on another name

I Vote for RekT Lol[/QUOTE]

RekT sounds cool -vote no 2

Jun 17, 2013
[QUOTE="TacticalHugging, post: 6387276]Oh bro sorry for wasting your time. I didn't know Duffman took the EU team. Yeah I'm gonna stay at duffs.[/QUOTE]

No worries

Thanks noD and Mullah for the suggestions. I'll put em up with the vote count. I like RekT. Xhausted is cool too.

Jun 17, 2013
[QUOTE="Captncoke49, post: 6387341]I sure hope so! I'll be on again later.[/QUOTE]

Crap. It got my hopes up. There was one race that said it connected, but by the time I was done it was down.

Captncoke49

Superior Member
Feb 8, 2006
Frederick,MD
[QUOTE="sfidelisrp, post: 6387343]Crap. It got my hopes up. There was one race that said it connected, but by the time I was done it was down.[/QUOTE]

Damn. Well let's hope it's up before the weekend.

roy8846

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2009
WOLVES UK
Any idea who's leading the B team?
Need to send out invs and sort out name, Get Duffed B, or Get Duffed 2 (or a variation on that)

also maybe have the same club emblem but mirror the colours of team A so we can tell each team apart while racing?

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="roy8846, post: 6387382]Any idea who's leading the B team?
Need to send out invs and sort out name, Get Duffed B, or Get Duffed 2 (or a variation on that)

also maybe have the same club emblem but mirror the colours of team A so we can tell each team apart while racing?[/QUOTE]
Good ideas. Same emblem different colour scheme etc :cool:
Getting Double Duffed :lol:

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="roy8846, post: 6387382]Any idea who's leading the B team?

also maybe have the same club emblem but mirror the colours of team A so we can tell each team apart while racing?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="GazzaGSi, post: 6387396]Good ideas. Same emblem different colour scheme etc :cool:
Getting Double Duffed :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol: as soon as I get the game and know exactly what colours etc we are getting I shall post them on here, and if you would like to put yourself forward as the leader or the second Get Duffed team then I am all ears :icon_thumright:

jonathanm1978

Elite Member
Feb 29, 2008
I didn't know until just now about the time trial thing...might be good to send a psn msg to members since the servers have been junk since the games release. I've only managed to be connected once and that was Tuesday evening. But I've also had strep and been sick with fever since Sunday, so it's been hard for me to even play. Today is the first day I've felt halfway normal.

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
Right Roy you are the leader of "Get Duffed" B :icon_thumright:

I have my copy on it's way to me in the post so won't be able to get on till tomorrow evening but at least it gives you guys a chance to have some much needed practice :snicker

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
[QUOTE="Duffman, post: 6387437]Right Roy you are the leader of "Get Duffed" B :icon_thumright:

I have my copy on it's way to me in the post so won't be able to get on till tomorrow evening but at least it gives you guys a chance to have some much needed practice :snicker[/QUOTE]

Practice.... I need a fookin miracle :lol: Just kiddin' team :snicker

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
Ok well i'm thinking of upgrading because, well it'll be fun. PS+ version versus some of you guys playing the full edition is not really going to work eh? Unless you want to just do tracks in India which i'm guessing will be a No. So i may upgrade tomorrow evening. Another £35 for full game IIRC. Did like racers a few years ago and just reading this thread has me reminiscing about engine roar and slip-streaming before overtaking, stuff that used to get my adrenalin really pumping.

Not about tonight but tomorrow is on for me, as long as the servers are working and we can get on that is!

I read earlier there is a bit of a q to get in, almost a 1-in-1-out basis from the description, hopefully improved somewhat by tomorrow evening.

To those i've been put in Team B with i'll do some friend adding later, that's: Roy (GgT-Wolves-FC), Gazza (GazzaGSi), Vaas (bond4ever007).

PS4Freak, dunno your PSN, don't think i missed in this thread. Is it same as profile name? PS4Freak?

Last edited:

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
Whoa you can actually change the color of the cars and customize the paint job. Lol I did a sick spider Web paint job on the RS5 in matte black dark red webs and a hue of yellowish orange! Shit looks bunkers. You can't customize tho unless you're online :(