[OT] Driveclub: #NotBroken

TidalPhoenix

The Last of Us
Staff member
Dec 16, 2006
I thought the UK release was tomorrow? Not tonight. Are you sure UK players will be able to get on this evening?

May 25, 2013
[QUOTE="TidalPhoenix, post: 6387499]I thought the UK release was tomorrow? Not tonight. Are you sure UK players will be able to get on this evening?[/QUOTE]
Midnight mate. PSN digital for a load of us I reckon.

TidalPhoenix

The Last of Us
Staff member
Dec 16, 2006
lol I have it on digital but buggered if I'm waiting til midnight to play. But have fun peeps. I'll be online with it tomorrow (assuming the servers get sorted)

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 6387459]Eu guys send me an invite (part of the us team), we can link up and race whenever the servers get sorted[/QUOTE]good luck trying to understand the EU guys lol. i have tried in the past...

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 6387549]It's the US club vs the EU club...if I can understand my brother I think I'll fair well. Unless they have that deep deep accent[/QUOTE]

Deep deep accent? Would that be Cockney, Midlands, Anglian, Liverpudlian, Geordie, Yorkshire, Welsh or Scottish? That's just the UK :snicker They're all pretty deep in their own way. We'll be fine no worries. Looking forward to some kind of US versus EU race.

Jun 17, 2013
[QUOTE="jonathanm1978, post: 6387432]I didn't know until just now about the time trial thing...might be good to send a psn msg to members since the servers have been junk since the games release. I've only managed to be connected once and that was Tuesday evening. But I've also had strep and been sick with fever since Sunday, so it's been hard for me to even play. Today is the first day I've felt halfway normal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Jun 17, 2013
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 6387461]Whoa you can actually change the color of the cars and customize the paint job. Lol I did a sick spider Web paint job on the RS5 in matte black dark red webs and a hue of yellowish orange! $#@! looks bunkers. You can't customize tho unless you're online :([/QUOTE]

Really?? I thought you could only use the preset crap they had on there. I wonder how much customizing I can do with the club design.

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
[QUOTE="sfidelisrp, post: 6387601]Really?? I thought you could only use the preset crap they had on there. I wonder how much customizing I can do with the club design.[/QUOTE]
Nvm you can change colors and everything from the garage select a car and go to town...it's just hidden away

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
Ok so i just upgraded to full game, downloading now! Gonna wait till tomorrow to play though, got work in the morning. Plus, i wanna have some wits about me if i'm going to race some of you, a lot of keen racer fans around, shoud be fun as long as i don't get totally spanked!

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
[QUOTE="MajorCynik_, post: 6387565]Deep deep accent? Would that be Cockney, Midlands, Anglian, Liverpudlian, Geordie, Yorkshire, Welsh or Scottish? That's just the UK :snicker They're all pretty deep in their own way. We'll be fine no worries. Looking forward to some kind of US versus EU race.[/QUOTE]
yeah i have no idea lol but i have heard cockney and that one is actually not that difficult to understand. is there a video out there that describes all these accents?

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
alright Omar. You would probably be best looking at some you-tube clips of British tv drama stuff to get the idea. Saw plenty myself growing up because it's all my mom used to watch and still does lol

For Cockney try Eastenders or a movie clip like 'Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fRY6J6lD7k
For Liverpudlian try Brookside https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-EsOB38cU

FWIW i got a midland accent, moved to Norfolk quite a few years ago now so it's faded a little but Midlands is my roots.

Good mix of accents here: another British soap opera, Auf Wiedersen, Pet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1giWMXfy82g

Enjoy!

Omar

Forum Overseer
May 29, 2005
Addison, TX.
it's weird because even though i've lived in a lot of southern/midwestern states, my accent is somewhere in the middle, like i have no accent...because i mostly learned mine from movies. so i don't have a southern accent but i talk slow (according to northeastern people) but i don't have a northern accent either. i do have a hint of british accent but that's because i learned british english growing up. i don't have any hint of an indian accent though.

jeez, count on me for going off topic...

roy8846

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2009
WOLVES UK
Hopefully the B team players are still getting/already have the game. If your in the B team please add ggt-wolves-fc and let me know who you are ;)

Hope servers let me in to create the club!

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
Getting messages for Driveclub B and I'm all pre loaded ready to go but messages aren't loading on the app at the minute :mad: getting tired of this shit. Then sent messages don't appear neither Grrrrrrrrr

Captncoke49

Superior Member
Feb 8, 2006
Frederick,MD
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 6387689]Yeah I was lucky to be online when i was not racing, i got to see the setup, it looks nice.

Race out come, obviously US won..Two Hennessey GTs took top spot[/QUOTE]

I had enough time to check out some stuff and I does look nice. I'm just frustrated with not having it stay on and work. Other than that the game is great.