[OT] Driveclub: #NotBroken

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
Been on a hour or more, 2 words, love it. That's initial impression anyway. Really looking forward to delving deeper into it and seeing some more locations if India is meant to be one of the more lacklustre countries. Popped afew of them pesky trophies too :lol:

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
Just got off, accept the friend invite. Text me and I'll add you to the club

Wanted to get to level 29 tonight but playing legend AI and trying to get all the stars is just draining. The amount of focus needed is just ridiculous Lol

Last edited:

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
Was a little disappointment when I realized it wasn't a semi-sim like Forza, but I've come to terms* now.

How is online?

Anyone hooked up their wheels?

Last edited:

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
Sylar, Duffers

You chaps not bother with Digital download then? Got mine there last night. Got all my PS4 games digitally so far. May keep doing so in fact. I like the convenience.

Looking forward to a few races later. Reckon i will not get on before half-8 or 9pm though.

TidalPhoenix

The Last of Us
Staff member
Dec 16, 2006
Did one race this morning before work lol

Feels very Forza like, which for me a is huge plus as I like the Forza handling model. The online servers were down, but they warned us that would be the case. Seems like there is no customisation at all, which is a bit of a downer.

Major

Forum Elder
Apr 10, 2014
[QUOTE="TidalPhoenix, post: 6387844]Seems like there is no customisation at all, which is a bit of a downer.[/QUOTE]

Isn't there car skin customisation? That's about it though from what i've read. Agree it's a little shame because pimping your car is always fun. As long as the racing is fun i'll get along with it.

May 25, 2013
Halfway through career and it's decent, looks are deceiving though. This isn't the answer to Forza unfortunately,

When the game works online I hope to see some of you online,

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
[QUOTE="crazy_gooner, post: 6387848]Halfway through career and it's decent, looks are deceiving though. This isn't the answer to Forza unfortunately,

When the game works online I hope to see some of you online,[/QUOTE]
It's not suppose to be an answer to forza. Forza is an answer to the gt series.

This game is more in line with PGR.

May 25, 2013
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 6387850]It's not suppose to be an answer to forza. Forza is an answer to the gt series.

This game is more in line with PGR.[/QUOTE]
What I mean us GT has gone downhill and Forza is better. I selected driveclub to pull me away fron Horizon 2, but ut hasn't.

As a huge Sony fan I'm really disappointed and know other's feel the same.

I personally think Horizon 2 plays more PGR. It's given me that fun factor back.