[OT} Everybody's Golf

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Anyone else playing? I'm addicted. I'm at Rank 3 and playing primarily in "Serious Mode" which makes the competition tougher. Has an open "home area" where you can roam around and do some other things, but really haven't done much there yet. Too much fun just playing golf.

Anyone else playing?

Here is PSU's review:
http://www.psu.com/review/33953/everybodys-golf-review-ps4

Last edited:

DarkNemesis

Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2008
Parkville, Maryland
I am playing. Got other games to play so have not took the time to really get into it since Knack 2 released and I am still finishing up The Lost Legacy. The game is good and challenging. Love how they evolved the concept so far.

Jan 25, 2018
Post Jan 2018 update..
I'm on the special rank now as been playing g for a good couple of months... Anyway the last guy I beat again was the fisherman dude who allows you access to more bait etc... However since then and since the update no other CPU players in the special rank have shown up to play again. Does this mean there's an issue with the game or dies it go off you're current golfing rank?? Any help greatly appreciated as I've no idea as to why no more daily cpu special rank players are appearing anymore. Thanks in advance