[OT] Far Cry 5

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Loving the game so far. I really like how you have to discover things by traversing the map instead of just seeing an icon on the map and then going there.

nextgen3

Super Elite
May 15, 2006
Wales, UK
Some great reviews of this game, never got in to the series but it played FC2 didn't like it.

I'm might buy this for sure!! But few nagging points in heard like constant battles with driving about while being bothered every 2mins being shot at by enemies (sounds annoying) and few bugs here's n there.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
Some great reviews of this game, never got in to the series but it played FC2 didn't like it.

I'm might buy this for sure!! But few nagging points in heard like constant battles with driving about while being bothered every 2mins being shot at by enemies (sounds annoying) and few bugs here's n there.
Once you liberate the region you are no longer being attacked all the time. There are 3 regions in the game. What really sucks is when the planes are constantly spotting you and shooting at you. Makes it annoying when you are trying to liberate an outpost in stealth. But if you die the plane is usually gone and you can do what you please. And killing enemies on the street is pretty simple. It is usually 1-3 enemies and a quick shotgun to the face ends time pretty quickly.