Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade
Developer: Square Enix
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: June 10th, 2021

Official Website

FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE is a visually enhanced edition of the critically acclaimed and award-winning FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE for the PlayStation 5. The game also features FF7R EPISODE INTERmission featuring Yuffie as the main character, introducing an exhilarating new story arc, and numerous gameplay additions for players to enjoy.

FF7R EPISODE INTERmission is a brand-new adventure in the world of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE INTERGRADE. Play as Wutai ninja Yuffie Kisaragi as she infiltrates Midgar and conspires with Avalanche HQ to steal the ultimate materia from the Shinra Electric Power Company. Play alongside new characters and enjoy an expanded gameplay experience featuring multiple new combat and gameplay additions. This adventure brings new perspective to the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE story that cannot be missed.
News:
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade’s Yuffie Chapter Known As ‘FF7R Episode INTERmission,’ Full Voice Cast Revealed
Is Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Coming To PS4?
Extended Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade Trailer Showcases PS5’s Exclusive Features In Greater Detail
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade On PS5 Adds Blood, Likely Via Yuffie Mission
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade’s Yuffie DLC Uncovers More Details In New Interview With Nomura

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade’s Yuffie Episode Length Has Been Revealed

Reviews:
Coming soon...

Videos:

Wallpapers: (view gallery)

Last edited:

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
Well with Nero and Weiss turning up. It wouldn't surprise me if other Dirge of Cerberus characters will show up in this or Part 2. Yeah I thought this was going to be timed exclusive.

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Well with Nero and Weiss turning up. It wouldn't surprise me if other Dirge of Cerberus characters will show up in this or Part 2. Yeah I thought this was going to be timed exclusive.
I never played Dirge of Cerberus or Crisis Core. As a hardcore FFVII fan, are those games worth checking out?

AsterPhoenix

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2008
I never played Dirge of Cerberus or Crisis Core. As a hardcore FFVII fan, are those games worth checking out?
Dirge of Cerberus is more of a rental pretty short TPS. It was ok but some of the new characters I liked besides playing as Vincent.

Crisis Core I enjoyed a lot I don't understand why they didn't release it as a PSP title on PSN same with Valkyrie Profile Lenneth.

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade PS5 Frame Rate Test

Final Fantasy 7 Remake: PS5 Graphics Mode vs Performance vs PS4 Pro - Comparison And Frame Rate Test