WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
For all your GOW3 banter! :lol:

God of War 3 Information

So... Anybody who's got tips to get me through this for platinum? :lol:
I usually don't go for platinum trophies but I feel like I should push through some more.. So I thought, why not GOW3?
I'm currently playing on Hard and already regret that decision..
Tips to get me through? :lol:

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Yeah I guess so.. :lol:

I want to get myself more into platinum trophies, get more out of games.. But I'm not really a good gamer in that way :lol:
I easily say 'NAH FUCK IT!'.
I do want to try more though.. :p

You got this platinum Shingo..? ;)

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I got the platinum trophy the other day. My tip for you is to have a spare controller handy. Titan mode is painful to play through. I nearly broke my controller a few times.

This is the only difficult trophy in the game.

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Wait wat. That's the only one you think's difficult? Man I don't even know how to START with that 1000 combo one.. I'm in for some painful gaming :lol:

Oh and ehh..
Shall answer here instead ;)

[QUOTE="Lethal, post: 0]lol I wish there were cheat codes[/QUOTE]
Well, I might look into some interesting tips they use for speedruns, might have some interesting things there.. :snicker

Nonetheless, currently still on Hard, managed to get to Hades... Now I'm stuck THERE for ages :lol:
Dammit!

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
There is an easy way to get the 1000 hit trophy. And you are almost there. This is just after you kill Hades.

[video=youtube;QiLcnEcftIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiLcnEcftIE[/video]

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Sweet, thanks Lethal :)

I know Lebowski, I usually check it too but didn't bother checking it yet :lol:

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
Don't Lethal fool you, he is a monster. Personally I didn't even bother going for it, just finished the game and done with it.

I only go for plat if it is 5 or below hardness level on Playstationtrophies.org

jj03

Elite Guru
Apr 7, 2007
the assets have been given a sheen of extra detail, as have the environments. biggest change is in lighting. its.much improved. other than that, it looks nicer, but, as you would expect, not significant.

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
Honestly, without having any comparison video seen, it doesn't FEEL that much improved. Only thing that I feel is changed is the photo mode and the fact that you now have 60 fps.
I'm sure they did a LITTLE more than that, but yeah, still, doesn't FEEL that way to me honestly.

Didn't even plan on buying this! :lol:

Anyway..
This had me laughing in the beginning by the way.
I didn't even notice it at first, I just took a screenshot to see the quality and all, see what the photo mode was about.
Then I noticed this.. (though I know the people in the beginning fall down from "the sky", I still think it's funny, fahk y'all! :lol: )

Wait for iiiiit....

Cue the R Kelly song.

FinalxxSin

Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2015
[QUOTE="SolidSnake, post: 6475210]First game I bought for my PS4 this. IT was a blast, as were the previous 2.[/QUOTE]
If you ever get a chance, I also recommend playing Ghost of Sparta, if you haven't played it already.

TDbank24

Master Guru
Jul 25, 2008
Boston, MA
I know i'm 2 months late to the thread but it's not that hard to platinum from what i remember of the PS3 version. Titan mode is obviously rough, like most games on hard. I still need to pick up the God of War 3 remaster myself. That game was awesome. New games take priority though. Unless it's that Uncharted collection of course. :D