Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Last edited:

DarkNemesis

Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2008
Parkville, Maryland
Hopefully the game gets the deserved 90+ % on Meta when the rest of the reviews roll in. Almost 80 reviews and of course there is one clickbait review from USgamer. They are as bad as their parent site Eurogamer. This game is something special.

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
[QUOTE="DarkNemesis, post: 6526431]Hopefully the game gets the deserved 90+ % on Meta when the rest of the reviews roll in. Almost 80 reviews and of course there is one clickbait review from USgamer. They are as bad as their parent site Eurogamer. This game is something special.[/QUOTE]

Not going to get over 90, unfortunately. US Gamer put some rookie reviewer on it who clearly doesn't understand open world RPGs. All the big sites gave it 90+ reviews. Doesn't really matter. Like you say and like Kyle Prahl says....the game is special. Just a week away.

DarkNemesis

Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2008
Parkville, Maryland
[QUOTE="Christopher, post: 6526433]Not going to get over 90, unfortunately. US Gamer put some rookie reviewer on it who clearly doesn't understand open world RPGs. All the big sites gave it 90+ reviews. Doesn't really matter. Like you say and like Kyle Prahl says....the game is special. Just a week away.[/QUOTE]
Yeah seems like it. I do think even the greatest games should have lower or average reviews, because that is realistic, but giving a perfectly working game with good gameplay and great controls a mediocre score should not happen. A person that does not understand a genre or even like a genre should not be reviewing it. I don't even speak on RTS games, because I don't have a single interest in them. Yup, one week left lol.

Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
I been playing over 2 hours and the game is an amazing! The graphics are incredible looking close to Uncharted 4, the characters are well detailed, smooth game-play, lot's to collect and or upgrade, the cut scenes looks like real specially during raining time or snow, and great story as well. For sure anyone who is going to buy this game will enjoy it. I am playing on my normal PS4 not the PRO because I'm recording my game-play.
View attachment 6754 View attachment 6755 View attachment 6756 View attachment 6757

Christopher

Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
I was wondering when you were going to show and brag, Syphon. :p

Not long now for the rest of us! Collector's edition arriving Tuesday!

Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE="Christopher, post: 6526594]I was wondering when you were going to show and brag, Syphon. :p

Not long now for the rest of us! Collector's edition arriving Tuesday![/QUOTE]
:icon_thumright: I got the game since Friday but I was so tired and came late from work and didn't play until today.:cool:

Christopher

Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Played a bit tonight. Waiting until I'm not so tired so I can fully take it in. I will say this is one gorgeous game. I have not seen a game this beautiful ever.

Last edited:

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I love this game!!!!! 4K with HDR is stunning!

The controls are so smooth and the story so far is really good.

nextgen3

Super Elite
May 15, 2006
Wales, UK
All well & stunning as im watching gamers play it while they stream it on youtube & twitch! i found the gameplay very boring! kill dinos with a bow an craft things in to better equipment ect dont think im gonna buy it tbh.

i think GG have took a new direction for the better, but will they ever do more Killzone games? havent bought KZ since second game i liked #2 very much.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="nextgen3, post: 6526701]All well & stunning as im watching gamers play it while they stream it on youtube & twitch! i found the gameplay very boring! kill dinos with a bow an craft things in to better equipment ect dont think im gonna buy it tbh.

i think GG have took a new direction for the better, but will they ever do more Killzone games? havent bought KZ since second game i liked #2 very much.[/QUOTE]

Ya, all those 9+ review scores are full of shit! Smart move!

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Does the actual game look as beautiful as the boxart? Just saying, great lighting and clarity.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="Vyse, post: 6526710]Does the actual game look as beautiful as the boxart? Just saying, great lighting and clarity.[/QUOTE]

These are in game shots I took last night.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I know I'm probably alone here but I'm just not a fan of these post-processing effects. It seems like ever since EA released Battlefield 3, game developers have been trying to add some kind of unique camera lens flare which is counter-productive since it only gets in the way of what you can see.

Just saying, I'm already wearing glasses in real-life. Give me a break, haha. =P

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="Vyse, post: 6526722]I know I'm probably alone here but I'm just not a fan of these post-processing effects. It seems like ever since EA released Battlefield 3, game developers have been trying to add some kind of unique camera lens flare which is counter-productive since it only gets in the way of what you can see.

Just saying, I'm already wearing glasses in real-life. Give me a break, haha. =P[/QUOTE]

The effects happen so fast you do not even notice it. You only see it in the pictures because I purposely moved the camera to catch those flares.

I just unlocked the ability to take beasts and ride them. The game just keeps getting better.

Last edited:

DarkNemesis

Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2008
Parkville, Maryland
[QUOTE="Vyse, post: 6526722]I know I'm probably alone here but I'm just not a fan of these post-processing effects. It seems like ever since EA released Battlefield 3, game developers have been trying to add some kind of unique camera lens flare which is counter-productive since it only gets in the way of what you can see.

Just saying, I'm already wearing glasses in real-life. Give me a break, haha. =P[/QUOTE]
That's the way the sun and light actually looks in real life. I don't know how it gets in the way as it makes things more visible and I can see far off into the distance. I wear my glasses while playing and have no issue. You actually have to look directly at the sun (like real life) to be blinded by it. I have no issue seeing anything so I am not sure what your complaint is.