[OT] Middle-Earth: Shadow of War

Two4DaMoney

Master Sage
Jun 4, 2007
I'll be picking up the gold edition tomorrow.

Do you know rather or not you gain XP boost for playing on the harder difficulty?

Syphon_Filter

Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE="MjW, post: 6533293]Oh that’s out, nice! Comparing to the previous one how does it score?[/QUOTE]
To tell the truth. In terms of graphics the first one looked better and more details regarding blood, enemies and the main character looked as well. Game-play is the same as the first one most keep killing the captains to gain controller of the areas and finding those hidden items and clearing out the towers for the fast travel. It feels repetitive and redoing samething all over again when you get killed by enemies and they get promoted. The cut scenes are incredible looking and I would give this game 6.5 or max 7 from 10. Its good game not bad nor perfect.

[QUOTE="Two4DaMoney, post: 6533296]I'll be picking up the gold edition tomorrow.

Do you know rather or not you gain XP boost for playing on the harder difficulty?[/QUOTE]
I started playing on normal and there is a market place were you can purchase the extra XP boost but I wouldn't worry about it as you will replay or re kill tons of enemies that you will earn XP. I don't no understand one thing in this game. Each area it has 10,000 enemies walking or running around and its repetitive mostly.

Last edited:

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Damn....this game is so massive. I have 40 hours in and have taken two fortresses. Just hit level 30.

Edit: making this the OT

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2007
Canada, Toronto
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE="Christopher, post: 6533663]Damn....this game is so massive. I have 40 hours in and have taken two fortresses. Just hit level 30.

Edit: making this the OT[/QUOTE]
It is a massive game and endless enemies. I keep exploring and killing enemies lool.

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
lol....I thought I had finished the game, but nope.......it just keeps going! sigh.....I'm kind of ready to move on but gonna just push through.