[OT] Spider-man

Boxman

Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2009
Love Spider-Ma as a whole, and have been a massive fan of the games since the two made for PS1. Downloading it now so I'm ready Friday!

Hedon

Jan 19, 2018
87 on Metacritic. Not bad. I tried to click on the icon on my dashboard this morning hoping it would launch. NO DICE! :(

FinalxxSin

Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2015
I'll have to wait until next week to try it out since Amazon didn't have a pre-order option for this title for some reason.

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Really is a great game. I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Some of the combat takes some getting used to. Mainly the timing and getting all the combos down. Love the webslinging though. Feels really good zipping through Manhattan.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
I love this game! I like how the combat does not hold your hand like the Arkham games do. I also love the easter eggs in this game like the Ghostbusters building, ect.

Hedon

Jan 19, 2018
I like the game so far. I have done all the landmark photos, towers and all the backpacks. Now working on the purple resource locations. A combo of many games put into one.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
It's interesting that there are real-time reflections in the puddles but none for the skyscraper windows (up close). It's a little disappointing but I'm nitpicking. I do like how clean the graphics look compared to games like Battlefield V. And the cinematic camera angles during focused attacks are cool.

Christopher

Community and Technical Manager
Staff member
Jun 1, 2007
Newnan, GA
Really love this game. I've completed first 2 acts. Wow.....things just got crazy but not going to spoil anything. Have all the suits but one. Got Spidey all maxed out in skills. Needs some more challenge points to upgrade all my gadgets completely. Those challenges can be damn hard though, especially the drones.

Absolutely love the combat. Took me a while to figure it out. Like Lethal said, game doesn't hold your hand. It will let you get your ass kicked for a while. But now that I've got the timing, the moves, and the gadgets down.....oh wow, the fun factor just sky rocketed. Insomniac really outdid themselves.