[OT] The GTA 5 Exclusive PS4 Thread!!

-Dj-

Veteran
May 8, 2009
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 6400780]Why can't I feel the same level of vibration when in 3rd person mode as in first person? The controller vibrates more and it feels good but the line of sight is pretty limited[/QUOTE]

go to the controller settings in game

Nov 11, 2013
never played the game on ps3 so playing this on the ps4 for the first time is amazing. It feels like a PS4 game so that's one impressive remaster right there

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="-Dj-, post: 6400765]

gta5 first pesron mode[/QUOTE]

Haha that's awesome, first thing my wife said to me when I told her this game was in first person was "Oh so you get to fuck a prostitute in first person mode now then" :lol:

Oct 18, 2006
[QUOTE="Duffman, post: 6401026]Everything that could have gone wrong in a traffic jam went wrong :lol:[/QUOTE]

I like to follow cop cars when they are chasing someone just to watch all the chaos that unfolds!

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas
[QUOTE="MonkeyClaw, post: 6401023]I found this quite amusing!

[video=youtube;BpLjdrZFtkY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpLjdrZFtkY[/video][/QUOTE]

I wish they would have updated the police. I hate seeing how effective they are against pedestrians versus against your character. Whenever I would see police in a firefight I'd call 911 as quickly as possible to get more police on scene to give them a fighting chance.

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
[QUOTE="mickice, post: 6401045]Man the level of memory in this version is great! I have a car outside my house and not even in the garage and its still there after 2 missions.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that, definitely a good thing they re released it for current gen, even if it was to milk it I am more than happy I parted with my cash again for it!

Bhindi_Bhajji

Superior Member
Jun 5, 2006
There's a glitch with the stock market at the moment that lets you make shed loads of money easily, maybe the stock market is generally broken??

It doesn't work until after the LifeInvader mission though apparently.

All you need to do is by shares in lifeinvader, go to "my profile" select the lifeinvader shares and click sell all. For some reason you gain money, and depending on how many shares you buy it gives you many millions!

I figured I already 100%'d twice without cheating on PS3 so might as well have a bit of fun and make billions!!

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas
They apparently nerfed the Lester mission ones, so that might be the best chance to make tons of money. Everything else I've read about the stock market is that it works better. LifeInvader and Vangelico recover better and quicker than before and buying low on Monday and selling on Wednesday works (as well as buying low Wednesday and selling on Friday).

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas
Are people on here still playing this game? For those who played the previous gen, what's you're favorite change aside from graphics?

Should be getting this within the next few days, looking forward to being able to share gameplay moments. Might need to start a random events thread.

Duffman

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Oct 14, 2013
Chillin by the poo!!
I am, had a couple of hours on it last night actually and the new attention to detail never ceases to amaze me!

Probably my favourite change in the new gen version of the game is the fact that the whole game just feels more life like, with all the extra people, traffic and animals etc it just immerses you into the world more!

Captncoke49

Superior Member
Feb 8, 2006
Frederick,MD
[QUOTE="Duffman, post: 6409621]I am, had a couple of hours on it last night actually and the new attention to detail never ceases to amaze me!

Probably my favourite change in the new gen version of the game is the fact that the whole game just feels more life like, with all the extra people, traffic and animals etc it just immerses you into the world more![/QUOTE]

I agree. The world is definitely more alive than the last gen version. I hope to be on after work since I didn't get the chance to pay last night.

IWAO

Master Guru
Aug 20, 2006
Denmark, Copenhagen
twitter.com
[QUOTE="Duffman, post: 6409621]I am, had a couple of hours on it last night actually and the new attention to detail never ceases to amaze me!

Probably my favourite change in the new gen version of the game is the fact that the whole game just feels more life like, with all the extra people, traffic and animals etc it just immerses you into the world more![/QUOTE]
Exactly. I don't regret buying it again.

I just need more people to play with on GTA Online :(

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas

I couldn't agree more with this. Been playing it all day today and love the traffic and pedestrian density increase. With the addition of people with animals, like random guys jogging with a dog or a group of people talking with two dogs of theirs running around them, the game feels more alive. Not to mention the increased variety of cars and more populated parking lots. I love finding cool cars either driving around or parked in spaces.

I just found a highly modified Massacro, found a few Gauntlets like that. I got two pictures showing the car I found and one of the parking lots that was typically empty on last gen.

And my updated Online characters:

I'm loving the PS4 screenshot function. Not to mention being able to simply press the PS button and transfer those over without needing to exit the game.

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas
The view has made me enjoy just walking around the city or country. Even though the enhanced graphics are part of the reason, it just wouldn't feel the same as it does exploring in first person.

Scheller

Forum Sage
May 9, 2006
Texas
Here's the aftermath of a shootout and me exploding some cars.
[video=youtube;f5YiWBaMqYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5YiWBaMqYc[/video]

Also a nice picture.

Last edited:

Vichael

Superior Member
Feb 27, 2012
Here's the first photo I took on the next-gen version. Thought it was fitting:

And here's my mugshot. My guy looks slightly Asian: