Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
The Last Of Us Part II
Developer: Naughty Dog
Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
Release Date: June 19, 2020

Official Website

Five years after their dangerous journey across the post-pandemic United States, Ellie and Joel have settled down in Jackson, Wyoming. Living amongst a thriving community of survivors has allowed them peace and stability, despite the constant threat of the infected and other, more desperate survivors.

When a violent event disrupts that peace, Ellie embarks on a relentless journey to carry out justice and find closure. As she hunts those responsible one by one, she is confronted with the devastating physical and emotional repercussions of her actions.

A COMPLEX AND EMOTIONAL STORY
Experience the escalating moral conflicts created by Ellie’s relentless pursuit of vengeance. The cycle of violence left in her wake will challenge your notions of right versus wrong, good versus evil, and hero versus villain.

TENSE AND DESPERATE ACTION-SURVIVAL GAMEPLAY
New and evolved gameplay systems deliver upon the life-or-death stakes of Ellie’s journey through the hostile world. Feel her desperate struggle for survival through improved features such as high-intensity melee combat, fluid movement, and dynamic stealth. A broad variety of weapons, crafting items, skills, and upgrades allows you to personalize Ellie’s capabilities to your play style.

A BEAUTIFUL YET DANGEROUS WORLD
Set out on Ellie’s journey, taking her from the peaceful mountains and forests of Jackson to the lush, overgrown ruins of greater Seattle. Encounter new survivor groups, unfamiliar and treacherous environments, and terrifying evolutions of the infected. Brought to life by the latest iteration of the Naughty Dog engine, the deadly characters and world are more realistic and meticulously detailed than ever before.
News:
The Last Of Us Part 2 Completion Rate Has Hit 60%
Neil Druckmann Says The Last Of Us Part 2 Multiplayer Will Be ‘Worth The Wait’
The Last Of Us 2 Update 1.07 Patch Notes Confirmed
The Last Of Us Part 2 Is Third Highest-Grossing Title In PlayStation History In US
The Last Of Us Part 2 Update 1.05 Patch Notes, Featuring Grounded And Permadeath Now Live
The Last Of Us Part 2 Update 1.03 Incoming As Grounded And Permadeath Trophies Go Live On PSN
The Last Of Us Part 2 Factions Multiplayer Footage Leaks

The Last Of Us Part 2 Had Over 2,000 Developers Working On It

Reviews:
The Last Of Us Part 2 Review -
PSU
The Last Of Us Part 2 Review - Digital Fix
The Last Of Us Part 2 Review - VG247
The Last Of Us Part 2 Review - GamesRadar

Videos:

Wallpapers: (view gallery)

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
So, I finished this earlier today and I really, really liked it. I played it on PS5 (with 60fps) and I played it on normal difficulty.

The technical aspects of this game is absolutely top notch. Everything from graphics and animations to music and sound. It doesn't get much better than this when it comes to the technical aspects of a PS4 game, imo. This alone makes this game a 4-5/10, if you absolutely hate everything else.

Lucky for me, I didn't hate everything else. There were things that could've been made better, it's not like it is a perfect game. For example, the combat could've been better, it's good, but not great, imo.

To me the story was really well written and executed, I personally don't get all the hate this game has gotten over the story (and the characters). Maybe it's because I'm used to consuming entertainment that isn't just sunshine and roses all the time, I don't know. It's not exactly an uplifting and happy story. But it doesn't have to be to be good, imo.

The great and the not so great:
* The music and overall sound design is really good, as usual in this series.
* The graphics and animations is absolutely top notch, it doesn't get much better than this in a PS4 game.
* The voice acting is really, really good overall, especially for the main characters.
* The story is really well written and executed, I personally don't get the hate at all.
* Most of the (main) characters is really well written and has a lot of depth to them.
* The exploring, looting and crafting aspect of the game is good, but could've been a bit deeper in some aspects.
* The combat could've been better, it's good, but not great, imo.
* The NPC AI could be better during combat and actually hide when you're doing stealth. It's not game breaking in any way, just a bit immersion breaking.

I'm a bit split when it comes to where this game lands among my personal (PS4) favorites. It's definitely in my top 3 of PS4 exclusives. In top 3 I have God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn and this game. Horizon Zero Dawn is till my #1, the question is if this game takes the second place or third place. I think it might be #2 for me, but just barely ahead of God of War.

Libra-75

Superior Member
Jun 30, 2013
...and here's a few screenshots. First we have three screenshots of easter eggs/funny details and then there's three other screenshots from my playthrough.

PS3 with Uncharted 1 & 2, Jak & Daxter

Hero card with Dr. Uckmann (as in Neil Druckmann)

Sir Francis Drake's ring from Uncharted

Ellie closeup

Ellie and Joel infront of a T-Rex

Ellie with dino skeletons