Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2
Developer: Hardsuit Labs, Inc.
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Release Date: TBA 2021

Official Website

What Monster Will You Be?

Enter the World of Darkness and rise through vampire society. Experience Seattle - a city full of alluring, dangerous characters and factions. In this sequel to the cult classic, your choices, plots and schemes will change the balance of power.

Choose to be brutal and unflinching or cultured and seductive. Use charm, cunning, terror and sheer will to rise through vampire society.

Descend into Seattle’s Dark Heart
Seattle has always been run by vampires; hunt your prey across locations faithfully reimagined in the World of Darkness.

Enter into Uneasy Alliances
Choose a side among the competing vampire factions in the war for Seattle’s blood trade. Everyone has hidden agendas, so choose your allies wisely

Experience the Story
Written by the creative mind behind the original Bloodlines, live out your vampire fantasy in a city filled with intriguing characters that react to your choices.
News:
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2’s Senior Narrative Designer Has Left Hardsuit Labs
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Loses Narrative Designer And Creative Director, New Creative Consultant Hired
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines 2 Release Delayed To 2021
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Gets Extended ‘Prince Cut’ Gameplay, Damsel Return
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Collector’s Edition Detailed
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Announced For PlayStation 5
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Reveals The Newcomers Faction
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Reveals The Baron Faction

New Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Faction Revealed

Reviews:
Coming soon...

Videos:

Wallpapers: (view gallery)

NoUseMercenary

Gamer & Crypto Investor
Staff member
Sep 17, 2005
This im excited for. Had the original on pc, but by the time I got into it, I was swamped with work and forgot about it.
Yeah, the sequel looks dark and gritty. Visuals are pretty impressive too. I'll probably check this out when it comes out, especially if there is support for mods on PC.