Other than playing video games, what do you like to do for fun?

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
For as long as I could remember, one of the things that I've always liked to do for fun is draw. Lately, I've been trying to develop a more cartoony style in my drawings, teaching myself to draw quicker and cleaner. I'm thinking of uploading some stuff if I find it's interesting enough to share.

I also like graphic design, using programs like Photoshop to piece images together to create something whole and see what colors and effects work best. I like to compare it to drawing because in both instances I enjoy trying to put what I see in my mind onto some kind of canvas in front of me.

Learning more about the history of the video game industry, that includes game developers, home consoles and how they work, game series' and one-offs is another thing that I enjoy.

What do you like to do for fun?

Last edited:

Survival Horror

Superior Member
Jan 25, 2015
I am doing three different things, video games is one of my three big loves. Deal deal there is one more, the cats but its no activity :p

I am playing football from very young age and i have a team RIO FC from up to 11 years now. We are playing on a 7 x7 arena every Thursday.

The other has to do with music, i love music too and i like to search a lot of old bands in my fav genres(death/black metal, italo disco 80s) mainly but i am open to everything is it has a quality.

Silvy

Master Guru
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Skating and longboarding are some of mine. Also, I like to watch documentaries on intriguing subjects. For instance, I watched one on a killer who had a booby trapped place.To switch it up. I watched one on whales from SeaWorld. His name escapes me though.

PBM

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
I like to lift heavy objects repeatedly in a weightlifting type fashion. I also play piano, guitar, and travel when I can.

H

hansix

I like walks with my doggo, watching movies and Netflix series, reading, writing. A loooot of stuff basicly :)

V

vrex7

My recent hobby has been makeup and building out my Instagram following, got a few companies to send me some PR samples for photos so I guess that's working. I'm also into painting and coloring, though it's been a few weeks since I've done that.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Yeah, it's been a few weeks for me as well since I've really set aside the time to draw anything. I'm just not sure what I want to draw most of the time so my sessions are pretty short.

I've also been learning more about computers in recent weeks, specifically language and software development. I only feel bad that I didn't take an interest in this stuff when I was younger because I find most of it really interesting. My math skills aren't very good though.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
[QUOTE="Duffman, post: 6528861]My other love is my track car, been to quite a few tracks around the UK and it's always a blast!

Not even crashed once (yet) :lol:[/QUOTE]
What kind of car do you drive on the track?

KungMartin90

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
I used to dance regularly. But lately I mostly just enjoy hanging out with my gf or my friends. Nowadays I don't really have any hobbies haha. Besides gaming ofcourse. I do love travelling the world, something my GF kinda got me into. Recently spent 1 full month in South East Asia (Thailand, Bali, and Singapore). Was awesome.

R

RpQueenJane

-Reading
-Doodling
-Online Role playing in text style
-puzzles
-Hanging out with my Bf or my Friend(rare)
-Paint or make something
-Watch Series or movies
-Chill with my dogs

Sent from my SM-J110F using Tapatalk

B

blackmint

Final Fantasy!
This is a game that I played from childhood, until now, when I was 25 years old and I still love it as the first day.

Chewbacca

Superior Member
Dec 26, 2015
Pennsylvania
Some things I enjoy besides video games:
Write/play/listen to music, traveling, exercise, sex, swimming, cooking, watch movies, watch TV shows, ski, camping, fishing, skydiving, river kayaking, sauna sessions, relaxing at a spa, putting something together that I just purchased, re-arranging rooms in the house, playing texas hold 'em poker, playing spades, shooting guns, playing monopoly and other board games, helping others.

Last edited:

Shingo

Forum Guru
Dec 21, 2011
[QUOTE="Chewbacca, post: 6532958]Some things I enjoy besides video games:
Write/play/listen to music, traveling, exercise, sex, swimming, cooking, watch movies, watch TV shows, ski, camping, fishing, skydiving, kayaking, sauna sessions, relaxing at a spa, putting something together that I just purchased, re-arranging rooms in the house, playing texas hold 'em poker, playing spades, shooting guns, playing monopoly and other board games, helping others.[/QUOTE]

tltr; you are breathing :snicker

Jul 5, 2007
UK
If im not playing games or working you could find me

in the pub
watching netflix / prime
practising martial arts
spending time with the family
in the studio making a racket
and did i mention in the pub