PDP Vita case - Triggers. With Pics.

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
Just had my PDP case delivered, can't recommend it enough. Postage from the states wasn't too bad either, shipped on the 12th and came today. Tried gravity rush with it for a hour or so and the difference is unbelievable, really comfy to play and feels a lot more natural with the position of the new triggers. Highly recommend here :)
The fitment is spot on and the vita fits nice and snug, Here's afew pics:

Nov 5, 2008
Philadelphia
Seems like the perfect accessory for the Vita. I'll definitely need one of these once I get my Vita.

What'd this run you? Didn't hit the wallet too hard I hope?

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
I'll have to remember to pick this up. Not playing any Vita games, at the moment.

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
The triggers look great. I'm not a huge fan of the shoulder buttons on handhelds but those look a lot better. I'm surprised you didn't manage to find it in the UK Gaz, but then again, I haven't looked myslf :)

GazzaGSi

Elite Guru
May 9, 2007
For this exact case amazon have a uk release date of March 2013 so decided to import 1. Saw similar cases but without the extension for the triggers which was my main priority so went for this. Delivery was only 7 days so well worth it for £15 :)

Just wish the vita was like this in the first place :D finished off an already excellent piece of kit. Hands fit nicely round it and the triggers just feel the natural position for the shoulder buttons of the vita.

If anyone is 50/50 about it, you definitely have my backing to get one, hardly been off it since the case has been on. Normally I'd been getting cramp after an hour or 2.

Jan 13, 2006
United States
definitely going to have get one of these.

Does anyone else also think that this is what the PS4 controller will look similar to? I can see Sony using an OLED screen in them.

DarkVincent07

Trying not to break stuff...
Mar 4, 2008
Sydney
[QUOTE="Kauldron, post: 5970437]definitely going to have get one of these.

Does anyone else also think that this is what the PS4 controller will look similar to? I can see Sony using an OLED screen in them.[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't shock me if they did. It would look like a Wii U copy but idc oled is beautiful ><