Persona 4: Golden - launch trailer

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
The latest Persona 4 Golden trailer is perhaps the most important of them all. With just under a month until its November 20 North American release, Atlus has published the “full” trailer for the upcoming PlayStation Vita RPG update. Watch it below.

[video=youtube;D98Gvvgj2uQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=D98Gvvgj2uQ[/video]
via Gematsu.

I'll wait for Persona 5 but that's only because I've played through Persona 3 and 4 multiple times (even though this has some new content). Who's planning on picking up Golden?

XSpike

Superior Member
Dec 2, 2005
I wasn't too sure if I'd like the game, you know your jumping inside TV's and the rest of it (wearing glasses). So I did some searching up and had my self a preview of the game by watching a few eps of the animation. I think I will give the game ago, I need a good RPG and going from the animation the story isn't so wacky, its just completely different.

Noxia

Forum Sage
Dec 21, 2008
England
I asked this on the frontpage but I'll ask here too, are they independent stories or do you have to have played others to understand? I have never played a Persona game despite being a self proclaimed RPG fan...

Kuro

Elite Sage
Jan 30, 2012
Ore no Sekai
Different stories although this one has the same universe as Persona 3 it really doesn't tie much except a few cameos of some old characters. Again there all different from each other.