PES 2009, possibly champions league licence

wyeth124

Superior Member
Sep 11, 2007
PES 2008 is one of the few games I play with my friends on PS3.... so I´m really looking forward for this game. Any idea when it will be released?

Duff-MaN_

Superior Member
Jun 20, 2007
[QUOTE="wyeth124, post: 0]PES 2008 is one of the few games I play with my friends on PS3.... so I´m really looking forward for this game. Any idea when it will be released?[/quote]

In Europe it tends to be the last Friday of October, however there is often different release dates for each territory.

Apr 18, 2008
champions league license will surely mean alot more teams, every team in qualifiying must be included for that to be true,

i just hope that means every team in the champs league have official kits and licensed.

but a pure football experience would suffice after last years embarassment.

Sep 23, 2007
Hopefully this game has a worldwide release. I don't feel like import it again. Playing with Europeans aint fun since it lags more. IF it is not worldwide release, I will have to import again damn it.

PSN: dronde if u want to play me.

Itaintrite

Super Elite
Jan 2, 2006
www.mangabrothel.com
[QUOTE="Kamahl, post: 0]i just hope they dont release it february in the US....[/quote]
Have you forgotten that PS3 games are region-free? Import, my friend :) I hope they've polished the gameplay this time around.

gate777

Superior Member
May 13, 2006
I have a few points to make about this.

1. If true, Konami BETTER NOT pull an EA and release a separate game with only CL play.

2. If true, SONY better get off their butts and make sure it stays exclusive to the playstation family.

3. Konami better do a worldwide simultaneous release instead of waiting until feb/march to release it for north america...I have no clue what they're thinking doing that, the football season is almost over by then....stupidest marketing decision EVER. (yes, i do import, even for the ps2)

That is all.