PES 2009 Update v1.40

desolationw

Elite Member
Feb 27, 2008
Ok, i have just went to play PES 2009 and was prompted to update to version 1.40.

Does anyone have any information on it? I'm going out to watch the champions league tonight so won't get a chance to update until later on.

Since i played PES recently, i am pretty sure this is new but if it isn't then mods please delete this thread.

MAJOR1234

Superior Member
Feb 16, 2009
IT is a new patch, it was out about a week ago
Update version 1.40 was released on March 28, 2009. The update features the new England Kit and more player updates.All save files will remain intact. However, certain edit data will revert back to default including Player Register and Formation Data. Save data which is created whilst the download is being validated will be invalid once the downloaded content has been removed. Only users who have downloaded content data which has been validated will be able to play online. You can confirm each player's game version from "Version" of profile. The latest version is 1.00.04.

clean515

Elite Guru
Oct 11, 2007
Patch ver. 1.40 corrects the following bugs:
1. If a user loads a Master League save file created before implementing the latest Download Contents in Exhibition Mode, player parameters will be shown correctly.