Photo showoff thread

Sep 12, 2009
[QUOTE="mickice, post: 0]No way, how cute is that dog :razz:[/quote]

Defiantly very cute haha. You have no clue how many people stop and want to look at him and pet him when I'm walking. He is full bred Schnauzer, probably going to turn out gun metal black like his dad.

NateTheApe

Apprentice
Sep 12, 2009
Holy ****! That is a mean looking bird.

[QUOTE="Stewie Skywalker, post: 0]I didn't take this shot, but I wanted to show it to you guys!
[/quote]

Fijiandoce

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 8, 2007
heres one i took a while back, didn't have time to mess with any settings so this is just a plain bog standard shot. lol it looked 10x better 5mins before this whilst i was looking for the camera. we just got back on that boat so we were in disarray.

furthest point in the Pacific Isles of Doceness ;)....the main island at least :lol:

Sep 12, 2009
I took this one the other day to show off my RealTriggers to a friend, he wanted to see how they looked. I was just surprised how well my camera actually took the picture. The original photo was 4.82 MB.

Specs:

Nikon P90 12.1 MP
Macro

pinkflamingoes

Superior Member
Mar 16, 2008
England
Started liking photography a few months back but didnt properly get into it until a month ago. Havent got a clue how to work photoshop and the like so none of these have been altered. These are among my faves so far =)

Loving what you've all put up, the puppy and eagle are amazing and cute haha.

TheBreezyBB

Master Poster
Mar 22, 2007
Qatar
I'm an amateur Photographer for 2 years now. i haven't gone out to take some photos for a long time now more then 3-4 months, I've been lazy i guess, or maybe, just not feeling like it.

But, here are some shots from not so long ago, there's some HDR photos as well.

That is all I'm gonna post for now, for more photos you can check my flickr account FLickr :dunce
Merry Christmas Everyone.

Deathserver

Superior Member
Oct 5, 2007
Just went and bought a Canon EOS 50D, here is one of my first shot after getting familiar with most of the cameras functions and learning as much as I could about dslr photography.

RobJackson85

PHAT boy gone slim
Mar 25, 2007
England

This one was shot in my back garden during the winter, when the UK was hit by the heavy snow.

I took this on a day trip to Blackpool Zoo, in the free roaming lemur section.

Dec 30, 2010

My cloud dragon. Can you see the head there in the middle, spewing fire?
I thought that cloud was so awesome it had to be photographed.

A lot of snow this winter... though it got worse later when we couldn't find our garage.

@#142
pain...

Last edited:

podsaurus

El Presidente
Jul 2, 2008
in a box
Well these are from a simple point and shoot camera. The first one is from water dripping down from a leaky hose. It formed bubble like ice which I thought looked cool. The second two are from when a pipe burst at work because of the cold. These are from last winter. The images are kinda big.

I just really like water effects!

keefy

Supreme Veteran
Nov 18, 2007
The Sock Gap
Took these not last year the year before when the whole country (UK) was brought to stand still all because of a few inches of snow.
The shiney patch in the second pic is a solid mound of ice about 2 inches thick drips from the icicles.