Pics of all COD4 maps

Redman_DK

Master Poster
Nov 11, 2005
Would be kind of sad if you couldn't :p

I actually think that after looking at the map of Backlot that I might have a chance in it now. I just couldn't figure it out at all before now.

MikeCandler

Superior Member
Oct 18, 2006
[QUOTE="Hutchy, post: 0]Thanks, and who needs shipment anyway, youll remember it off by heart after one match :p[/quote]

Ya no crap it is hardly complicated...fun level though!! I love Headquarters :)

exYle

Master Guru
Aug 16, 2006
Haha, some of the labels are pretty funny. "Saddam's House" as the bombed out building in Backlot made my laugh quite a bit.

Redman_DK

Master Poster
Nov 11, 2005
Yeah and Grandma's House in Overgrown. One of my favourite places in Overgrown. Not because of Grandma's lovely cakes, but it just feels safe there, even though it isn't.

I'm gonna try marking some of my favourite spots to be on some of the maps soon.

Jan 12, 2008
[QUOTE="Projectionist, post: 0]McDonalds and KFC in the Bog. LOL. I can hear it on the mics now, "tangos moving to KFC"[/quote]
LOL, that would be awesome, basically nobody else than us would know what the hell we would be talking about :mrgreen:

Pong

Veteran
Oct 10, 2006
Colorado
[QUOTE="Redman_DK, post: 0]I forgot some:p They are all there now, except Shipment[/quote]Here is video version of shipment. Enjoy:

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/v/Xp0APXWRX_4&rel=1[/embed]

:lol:

Redman_DK

Master Poster
Nov 11, 2005
Lol that's what I hate about that map, there are grenades flying all around all the time.

When I play that map I always use the perk where you can hold 3 grenades, and I just throw them as soon as I spawn, then theres a big chance that I'll get two or more kills.

Rubenov

Apprentice
Jul 3, 2007
[QUOTE="PONG, post: 0]Here is video version of shipment. Enjoy:

[embed]http://www.youtube.com/v/Xp0APXWRX_4&rel=1[/embed]

:lol:[/quote]

:mrgreen: Haha wow... that sucks. He couldn't even spawn... I've never had a match like that

A

amesbear

That vid is HILARIOUS! I like the part where there are 5 grenade indicators at once. + rep for the post!

Dro-Z

Apprentice
Sep 3, 2007
LOL I hate the shipment map,but not as much as I hate the wetwork map,I absolutely hate that **** wetwork map! :p

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
[QUOTE="Redman_DK, post: 0]Lol that's what I hate about that map, there are grenades flying all around all the time.

When I play that map I always use the perk where you can hold 3 grenades, and I just throw them as soon as I spawn, then theres a big chance that I'll get two or more kills.[/quote]

throw that and use the matrydome perk, and for the middle perk use health(whatever its called) you'll probably dominate. better yet use a rocket launcher instead of 3 grenades

Redman_DK

Master Poster
Nov 11, 2005
I do have the martyrdom perk of course:p But instead of using the health perk I use the one where you're explosions are bigger, so it can really go boom.

It takes too long to use the rocket launcher, wich is a big disadvantage in Shipment.

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
all you have to do is point it at the ground, direct hits are hard to get but your trying to clear the whole place(there no need to aim with a rocket launcher). theres also a strategy to RL even if you dont kill them you can still stun the enemy; just switch your weapon(lmg) and spray down anything infront of you

Pong

Veteran
Oct 10, 2006
Colorado
Not bragging but I've called two heli's in a single shipment TDM (and a third airstrike and the game ended for 750 team points). Believe it or not, there is strategy to that map (but you'll have to figure it out if you don't already know :wink: )

Dec 14, 2007
[QUOTE="Dro-Z, post: 0]LOL I hate the shipment map,but not as much as I hate the wetwork map,I absolutely hate that **** wetwork map! :p[/quote]

i hate the shipment as well! but i love the wetwork for sniping

Dec 14, 2007
[QUOTE="PONG, post: 0]Not bragging but I've called two heli's in a single shipment TDM (and a third airstrike and the game ended for 750 team points). Believe it or not, there is strategy to that map (but you'll have to figure it out if you don't already know :wink: )[/quote]

well i called in two heli's too.. but i dont really like it! not alot of strategies at all