Pixeljunk eden help

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
I just downloaded Pixeljunk eden off of the PS store,and it downloads and installs just fine.but it isn't showing up in my games list. I thought maybe I needed to maybe go back on the PS store and get the demo first,but it seems sony took it down.
Any help or ideas is appreciated.

MinerWilly

Superior Member
Jun 22, 2008
I wonder if in your games section you may have all the PSN games and demos minimized into sort of like one folder , I have done this sometimes by mistake .
If you have a disc in then go down one to whatever the next file is then i think you have to press triangle and then square and you get option to display everything .

This sounds like crazy talk but others will back me up !

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
I do have it set up to display a folder,and sub folders...but it still does not show up. I just downloaded a different demo just to see if it would show up,and it does. I tried to download it three times from the transaction history and still nothing.

jlenno5

Superior Member
Jan 27, 2008
yeah you need the demo. you bought the full game unlock key. this happened to me when I got my new ps3. I promise you the demo is there at the store. they wouldn't take down demos or any other content.

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
I can"t find the demo anywhere...I found the full game and even the soundtrack,but no demo.Somebody want to get on PSN and let me know if I'm blind.

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
[QUOTE="MinerWilly, post: 0]Any luck with locating it yet mate ?[/quote]

I just went back on the PS store and I still can"t find it...maybe I need to contact Sony and ask them why the demo seems to be lost to me.