Playstation 3 60gb Bundle Now in Stock!

T

Terikan

the bundle thing is just so stupid. Most people are only going to like 1 or 2 games out of that bundle.

Nov 26, 2006
Got this deal and plan on returning the unwanted games. I have confirmed shipping for monday. No more hunting in the stores.

Sephyr

Master Poster
Dec 5, 2006
They put it in bundles so they can charge more for stuff you don't want. The more they sell, the bigger their profits.

A

alexandra23

Bundles pretty much infuriate me. Whoever came up with that idea deserves to be dragged out into the street and shot. I mean, that should be illegal. It's like blackmail. You can't have this unless you buy it with this. Horrible.

Oct 10, 2004
Blame it on Ebay...I'm almost sure that Sony wants to sell bundles at least until January since the ones on Ebay usually were sold without games when PS3 launched.

I still think its a great deal since I spent over a grand anyway on PS3.

fooster

Apprentice
Dec 10, 2005
www.epc-clan.net
[QUOTE="Ricer, post: 0]Got this deal and plan on returning the unwanted games. I have confirmed shipping for monday. No more hunting in the stores.[/QUOTE]

I dont think you'll be able to return the games to ebgames or gamestop, they sent out an email to all outlets to refuse returns.

poematik14

Who's your daddy?
Nov 14, 2006
you can just return the games for store credit at walmart. or trade them in for stuuf you want/store credit at gamestop/ebagems

Dec 3, 2006
i am not saying that i am for bundles, but that doesn't seem like a bad bundle, except for untold legends and thats only because i have no idea what that game is or about...so if i had the money that would be a good buy for me

fooster

Apprentice
Dec 10, 2005
www.epc-clan.net
[QUOTE="poematik14, post: 0]you can just return the games for store credit at walmart. or trade them in for stuuf you want/store credit at gamestop/ebagems[/QUOTE]
you can try your luck at your eb or gamestop, but mine wont let me do it.

poematik14

Who's your daddy?
Nov 14, 2006
[QUOTE="fooster, post: 0]you can try your luck at your eb or gamestop, but mine wont let me do it.[/quote]

no it works. my freind bought the 20gig bundle from gamestotp.com on launch day, and it came in the mail he playes the console and resistance, kept those, and returned evreything else and he got store credit. and he got rid of the 20gig and reistance (both used) becuase he wanted a 60gig. man for a couple days he was the most poular kid in school beuase had a ps3. lol...i think he has a 60gig now.