[Playstation 3] Mafia II

BBK..

Master Sage
Oct 19, 2008
In the 36 Chambers
[QUOTE="Lethal_NFS, post: 5164912]...
I am glad with my purchase but I feel with all the other games coming out people should know that is not a game that they will play over and over again. $60 is a lot of money and Mafia 2 does not offer 40+ hrs of gaming like GTA or Red Dead Redemption. Those games are worth a purchase since you be playing it for days on end. I do hope there is going to be lots of future DLC for this game though. I really love this story and the characters.

Thanks again for enjoying my review too. :)[/QUOTE]

With any review written as well as that it'd be hard not to enjoy it.

I completely agree with you that it's not a game with tonnes of replay value or that it will last as long as the games you mentioned. Because the fact of the matter is, it won't. I think if people go into the game assuming it will be some sort of GTA clone they will be disapointed. However if you go into the game expecting a story driven linear game i think it will be very hard not to think of this game as a master piece. Though i do think i'm slightly biased as i am someone who loved all of the mafia orientated films and so on.

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="Hitman_T92, post: 5168983]the ending completely sucked[/QUOTE]

It sure did!!!! I was so pissed but I did not want to say anything lol.

BBK..

Master Sage
Oct 19, 2008
In the 36 Chambers
[QUOTE="Lethal_NFS, post: 5169043]It sure did!!!! I was so pissed but I did not want to say anything lol.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't that bad. Would have liked it if what happened wouldn't of though.

Looking forward to the DLC

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="BoyBettaKnow, post: 5169050]It wasn't that bad. Would have liked it if what happened wouldn't of though.

Looking forward to the DLC[/QUOTE]

Ya that really pissed me off. Or at least show me what happened lol

[QUOTE="A7MAD, post: 5169246]Great review Lethal.[/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy!