Playstation 4 ad real or fake?

bigCman123

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2009
Oh man the Playstation 9 will be so great. I can't wait to teleport mine. That "PS4" ad was really just a modified ad for when PS3 got 3D support.

Fon

Master Guru
Oct 5, 2009
@Home
The Playstation 4. Ah those were the days of top quality games!. I remember when we had to sit in front of a television set with a controller in hand and we also had to use those silly glasses to play in 3D. Then I remember that shooter series.. Call of duty?. Used to sell quite a load but now it's a thing of the past. Activition went bankrupt, EA closed many studios no thanks to their online passes and Sony almost followed if it wasn't for Kevin Butler who later took over as president of Sony. So many changes in the video game industry but it feels like all that happened yesterday..

Nostalgia is nice but we already have a good library of games for our PS9's like Last Guardian, FF XIII-18 and Gran Turismo 6. :snicker

@bigCman123, I can't believe that you haven't downloaded the console into your brain yet. It's only $5,999.99 Not that expensive. Lol

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Why would we see an advertisement for a product that Sony doesn't expect to release for another couple years? Of course, it's fake.