PlayStation Vita firmware screens

Pein

Jul 4, 2008
That quite impressive see how the PS Vita can display images in HD, however i'm curious if it can video record.

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
Very nice. Gonna be at Eurogamer expo later this month, and they've confirmed sony's bringing Vita's. YAY

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
I want it, but I promised myself not to buy any more game stuff until I finish the games I have (well, most of them)

I have yet to beat:

Folklore (I'm pretty sure I'm just about at the end)
Eternal Sonata (*cough* Not even close... Damned Tuba... Haven't gotten past that fat bastard and his 3 turns in a row that will kill me if I fail to block even one attack at 3 levels past the recommended level... It's also annoying how I sometimes take two steps and my turn ends)
Crisis Core (again, almost at the end)

Well, there's more but its embarrassing. I'm going to beat 5 games before my next purchase of anything game related... except maybe a PS3 DDR pad. That's different.

I suppose I have 3 more months to beat those games, but I realize I have a lot less gaming time (especially single player, since I play UT3 and Warhawk on Weekends with my friend online) than I did pre-marriage.

floetry

Forum Guru
Oct 21, 2006
i'm going to get this, but no so soon anymore. 5 hour battery life? Nah, make it ten then we're even. Too bad the battery is not easily removable. I would have upgraded it.

tbx59

Apprentice
Jun 4, 2010
engaget had a hands on with the reality fighter game and from the presser showing the initial set up, the menus and touch seems great, really looking forward to this bad boy

Sep 8, 2007
[QUOTE="Wasib, post: 5664159]Decent - bits and bobs could be improved though.[/QUOTE]Understatement of the thread, I think it looks very cool and sleek.

Ariakace

Dedicated Member
Mar 12, 2008
New Jersey
It looks pretty good to me. seems fairy simple, and i actually like the way the trophy progress screen is laid out much better than the PS3's XMB. This will be the first portable ive gotten on day one since Gameboy Color first came out.