please no more reality show's

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
So I was flipping through channel's and I saw celebrity bullriding....WTF!!.Am I the only one who is completley sick of reality show's or what.let me know your opinions and by the way this is my first thread so be gentle:mrgreen:

J

jakncoke

Most are stupid like the new survivor is going to have a poker pro in it(what a **** gimmick) , but yeah I haven't watch survivor since like the 5th one, and yeah I think 9.7 outta 10 are stupid but theres always happens to get a good one here and there like Ice Road Truckers which was awesome and I was so glad they are doing a 2nd season.

J

jakncoke

I haven't watched MTV in like 2.5 years, The 16 yo show , that goal show, that so cal show and then the crappy music...just makes me want to jump of a bridge.

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
[QUOTE="jasonbay, post: 0]Most are stupid like the new survivor is going to have a poker pro in it(what a **** gimmick) , but yeah I haven't watch survivor since like the 5th one, and yeah I think 9.7 outta 10 are stupid but theres always happens to get a good one here and there like Ice Road Truckers which was awesome and I was so glad they are doing a 2nd season.[/quote]
Ahh good memory I forgot about that and deadliest catch(which are filmed up here in my neck of the woods by the way,ALASKA)but those are life and death situations which are exciting.I was thinking more along the lines of real world and yeah survivor,but it was the bullriding that really burned my bridge.It even has that guy that faked his granny's death in survivor....HUH!! when did he become a celebrity:suspect:

Mar 21, 2005
www.ps3portal.com
It would help if "reality" shows were actuelly "reality" :lol:

I mean survivor, big brother and the rest of the list is just so dumb and retarded.

Shows like Survivorman, Hells Kitchen, and On the lot, those are good shows. I like "Who wants to be a Superhero" just because its so funny.

I cant stand MTV anymore, i cant stand most "reality" shows, and i hate that they take "stars" and make them do whatever they want theese days. "Ooo lets watch stars take a crap in a porta potty and call it "So you think you can crap!" :roll:

I saw the most stupid show the other day on Fox, (sorry to anyone that likes it), it was some dancing show and they pretended to clear everyone out of the buliding so people can practice and "no one saw this before" :lol: I just sat there thinking "can this be any more retarded..."

What happen to shows like Siegnfield where TV was actuellly fun to watch? Now basic tv is full of reality crap and i feel extremely bad for anyone that doesnt have cable.

Admartian

Wibbly Wobbly
Nov 28, 2006
New Zealand
Amen! We, as human beings, all should sign a petition forproducers not to make dumb reality shows. I can accept the good-naturedness of things like the shows that makeover people's houses in certain situations.

J

jakncoke

[QUOTE="GarnetandBlack, post: 0]I kind of like Top Chef...

*ducks out of sight to avoid the laughter*

*From somewhere out of sight.... "No really, I do"*[/quote]

I do too...It's scary to think those ppl are actually in real kitchens because they seem like terrible cooks, Yeah Deadliest Catch one is good as well,

kflashin

Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alaska
[QUOTE="soldier one, post: 0] "Ooo lets watch stars take a crap in a porta potty and call it "So you think you can crap!" :roll:
[/quote]I bet that show would still get high ratings LOL