Polyphony: Gran Turismo 5 Has Sold 6.37 Million Worldwide in Six Weeks

Staticneuron

Sublimely Static
Feb 3, 2007
Vekta
Well I stand corrected. Considering second shipments were ordered to attain that number this must be one of the best selling titles for a single platform this generation.

Mar 11, 2009
Charlotte,NC
This doesn't surprise me at all.. The PD developers are great developers.. An they make awesome racing games.. Just like Kiojima, ND, Bioware, Valve and others iconic developers.. That's why even with the backlash the sells hold up because true racing fans know how great PD are..

Jun 4, 2007
[QUOTE="Staticneuron, post: 5447781]Well I stand corrected. Considering second shipments were ordered to attain that number this must be one of the best selling titles for a single platform this generation.[/QUOTE]
some people were saying it didn't sell like it should...OHH I wanna call names lol

U

UberMadness

[QUOTE="mcav, post: 5447586]****ING YAWN! This pish is older than the universe and half of what "existed" before that.

Games sold on every format follow the same rules so give this garbage up.[/QUOTE]

this... problem with his discussion is that he keeps repeating same exact points that other people have pointed invalid. it makes me wonder his real motive behind his posts...

we already stated NPD= estimates.

Sold to retail numbers = Not Estimates, but accurately tracked sales record.(and also what every other companies use when they report sales.)

Last edited: