Post Oblivion Character type/4/stats/time here*

Zen1man

Apprentice
Mar 11, 2006
Posting for this topic is intended to get players together here and give each other hints because some people need help starting the game and with latter parts of it.
Posting character type is so we know who too ask when we are stuck at a part; so I will go first.

Wood elf, rouge, serpant sign. level5 - 12 hours in-game time.

does anybody know which towns usually sell the highest quality and most powerful weapons? Also, how do I tell which books will give me a level up when I read them? :?:

:eek:

Sep 29, 2005
Nord Crusader, ummmm ... crap forget which sign ( ill edit later with the sign ).

Level 3, 9 hours gameplay

Imperial City has the best equipment I've seen so far. But sometimes the little town merchants sell some high quality magic gear thats about 6000 gold too expensive for me right now.

I've only leveled up by talking to people, never reading books. So dunno about that one.

The Butcher

Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2005
Imperial hybird between a Thief and a Warrior, Sign is The Thief

Level 5 after 12 hours playing

Get a lot of lockpicks and break into the jewellery store during the night to get gold real quick and move up in the Thieves Guild.

J

justintheman99

I am an Orc, level 7, and have been playing for around 12 hours. I would be a lot higher but my girlfriend saved over my game file when I was a level 6. So I had to stat everything over! I was so mad for 3 days I barely spoke. I just finished doing all the Dark Brotherhood quests. You get some cool stuff by doing those quests!

J

justintheman99

Yes I have done that one I did every mission for the Dark Brotherhood. What level are you? I never had any problems getting through that one. I think I was level 6 when I did that quest.

imperial
sign-warrior
class-custom
32 hours lvl 23

and LOVIN it
how long does the game last? im 32 hours in and havnt even done three quarters of all the guild missions, let alone start the main story!!

i found a little bug/something to take advantage of to get my level up :D u know when that woman with the scamps in her house, i just killed them LOADS. im wicked at sneaking and stuff and im maxed out almost on a few stats, well worth doing if u aint done that quest yet!

WhatRuOn

Super Bias Moderator
Dec 1, 2005
Wood Elf
Theif Sign
Theif Class
4 hours Lvl 1

and I've only killed 1 innocent person, only because he chased me for about 2 miles.

The_Only

Forum Sage
Feb 9, 2004
www.rebelreading.tk
Wedbush Morgan’s Michael Pachter has warned that Sony Corporation could lose a whopping $350 million in profits over a PlayStation 3 price cut – and that’s on the basis of the Japanese hardware giant lowering the price by a mere $50.

The analyst went on to suggest that a price cut will likely transpire around October time, and that Sony were best off lowering the cost to $350 and including a popular first party title in the mix, such as Guerrilla Games’ Killzone 2.

Rumors on a price drop have been popping up frequently over the last couple of months, with the most recent report indicating that Sony is likely to announce a reduction this August. Stay tuned.

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/12/pacht ... 0-million/