Predictions coming true...?

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
Most of you have seen my version of PS Store...http://www.ps3forums.com/showthread.php?t=90482

Anyways, I just went on the PS Store after a couple months of being off it, and I've noticed things that I wished for back when I photoshopped my version.

1) Icons now represent everything. I noticed that every item has it's own unique item, and some of them even look like the ones I made!

2) Warner Bros. Blu-ray! People mocked me when I put Warner Bros. in the Blu-ray section...

3) Organization is vastly improved. I figure it was a matter of time before this would happen, but c'mon...organization should have been a top priority when the Store was created.

That's the few I've seen so far- there might be more. At least it's a step in the right direction.

Miney

Forum Elder
Oct 31, 2007
I dunno, he has a few points. And the photo's that he made do look quite effective. If only...However, i did notice you kind of forgot "Demos" unless that would fall under the category of Downloadable Games on your new PS Store :p

plustheharm

Master Guru
Sep 7, 2007
I think the other predictions people were making were a bit more crazy....WB going Blu?????? Crazy.....I see the death of HDDVD coming around April.....wait for it.