Prison Break - After the Second Season??

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
Are any of you guys following the mini series Prison Break. They just started broadcasting it here in Holland and today was the second episode. I figured they’re much further down the road in the U.S. or some other places maybe.

This is the first since a long time that I’m totally hooked onto my TV set every week. Any of you people watch this series?

Sep 28, 2005
I think Prison Break is best thing on fox since John Doe. I watch every episode, right now Prison Break just retun with all new episode this past monday. I can't wait for next week all new episode.

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
The second season already .. So if the just showed us the second episode here, than how many are we behind anyway. I hope there will be plenty of episodes. Especially when they can keep me glued to me television screen like they are doing now.

Nov 13, 2004
Just to let you know, Episode 15, the one comin' on March 27th in the US is weak. It's probably the worst episode yet. It's still kinda good though. It's just that it's unrealistic.

surtur

Super Elite
Oct 5, 2005
you will not be disapointed in this show esp if you just getting the first season it just gets better and better i didn't miss a single episode.
the second season is starting and i am already hooked once again.. and that is saying a lot since i hate TV shows they all seem to um well SUCK lol well not all of them but Prison break seems to be the one i make sure i watch each week.

May 29, 2005
40s said:
I missed the first episode of the new season :? Couldn someone PM me a recap?
Can you not download it off the Internet? If you have dial-up then that's a good reason for not doing that.

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
It is nice to hear that I’m not the only one digging this show, from the positive reaction I get. I’m looking forward to see what will happen next. Let me know if the second season is going to be just as good. :D

Vercetti

Forum Elder
Dec 22, 2005
You know the German guy that does the VolksWagon commercials? Anyway, wasn't it dumb of him to let that guy go in the shed? I knew that Con had something up his sleeve!

Sep 28, 2005
Vercetti said:
You know the German guy that does the VolksWagon commercials? Anyway, wasn't it dumb of him to let that guy go in the shed? I knew that Con had something up his sleeve!
I love Volkswagon commericals, very funny. :lol:

Nov 13, 2004
MiThRaZoR said:
Just to let you know, Episode 15, the one comin' on March 27th in the US is weak. It's probably the worst episode yet. It's still kinda good though. It's just that it's unrealistic.
Okay, disreguard what I said. This episode is frickin' CRAZY!!! I just saw it. Man, it has some graphic things like blood and stuff. But its like everyone is tryin' to put him down so bad. EVERYONE needs to tune in for this ish.

I write Cursive

Superior Member
Oct 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
Pretttyy good show. I watched it.... until I was about to puke in that one scene from last season. hum. I freaked out when I watched it.

I hate feet. :| but that made it worse.

I haven't kept watching it cause well... I don't have time. I don't think I like it as much as LOST though :x

WhatRuOn

Super Bias Moderator
Dec 1, 2005
FYI, this actually isn't the second season. It looks like the network took the first season of the show and split it in half. The ep that aired last week was episode 14 of the season one.

Redman_DK

Master Poster
Nov 11, 2005
I saw the first two episodes of it last night. It's good and I'll definately keep watching it, but I still like Lost more.

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
Well, I'm watching the last few episodes of Prison Break from the second season.

I'm at the part where Mahone crashed his car at Michael en Lincoln and has them at gun point.

This show has still got me suspensful thoughout all the episodes.

I was just wondering if the show ends after the second season or are they planning on making more episodes?

suckadickcheney

Superior Member
Feb 15, 2007
DAMN! your far behind. it gets better after that. i sure hope they make a third season. but mostly likely not since it looks like its gonna finish soon.

Tobian

Master Poster
Dec 19, 2005
[QUOTE="suckadickcheney, post: 0]DAMN! your far behind. it gets better after that. i sure hope they make a third season. but mostly likely not since it looks like its gonna finish soon.[/quote]

Thank you for your respond. lol. since your the only one. Uhm, yeah here in Holland we're always left behind.

I guess the same goes for most of Europe.

So you haven't finished the ending of season 2? Anybody know if the end is near? ..lol. Just checking.

luxurys

Master Guru
Jan 5, 2004
First in-game PES 2010 screenshot revealed
By: Justin Pinter

Konami Digital Entertainment has released the first in-game image of Pro Evolution Soccer 2010, showing off an amazing amount visual enhancements.

According to Konami Europe, all-new dynamic lighting effects were crucial to reaching the graphical detail seen in PES 2010. Also, the work done at the Tokyo-based PES Productions Studio was used to allow for realistic player recreations.

"Player expressions are now fully implemented, while the level of detail has been extended to individual skin textures and different weaves for the various kits to mimic the breathable material so many manufacturers now use," said Konami.

Check out the new in-game PES 2010 screenshot here or check out our quick PES 09 vs 2010 comparison of FC Barcelona player Lionel Messi below.