Pro evo soccer, how does the gameplay hold up tp the ps3 version?

Duff-MaN_

Superior Member
Jun 20, 2007
This is something im really interested in buying, i already own the ps3 version but this looks like a completely different experience. i enjoy playing attacking football with lots of through balls so how is the through ball system? is the wiimote accurate enough for "sexy football". Thanks for any help:)

seebs

Elite Sage
Dec 29, 2006
I haven't got the PS3 version, and I haven't actually put the disc in the system yet for the Wii version -- I got it because it looked cool, but I haven't got the time. :(

Anyway, all the reviews seem to think the attack play is better than anything else out there. Accuracy seems to be pretty good.

Duff-MaN_

Superior Member
Jun 20, 2007
[QUOTE="seebs, post: 0]I haven't got the PS3 version, and I haven't actually put the disc in the system yet for the Wii version -- I got it because it looked cool, but I haven't got the time. :(

Anyway, all the reviews seem to think the attack play is better than anything else out there. Accuracy seems to be pretty good.[/quote]

Thanks for the help, will probably buy after looking at the ign videos, looks good:) maybe ill get to play the game before you!

ss4ya

ESC CLAN LEADER
Apr 4, 2007
teamssbg.motionforum.net
hey man, i got this last week, and i have to say its great fun.

the attacking is great, i havent got the handle of the defending, but the wii remote works well, and the fact that you can easily make players run into space etc is great.

The graphics are pretty good, obviously not as good as the ps3 version, but they are really good.

Oct 24, 2006
A lad at work has been raving about this game all week. Apparently there's quite a steep learning curve, but once you master it, it's excellent.

kokoriet

Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2007
[QUOTE="rikwakefield, post: 0]A lad at work has been raving about this game all week. Apparently there's quite a steep learning curve, but once you master it, it's excellent.[/quote]

Pretty much same here. I've heard it's pretty much revolutionized the genre or something o_O

Phaded

Phading Reality
Jun 5, 2006
This is interesting, cos from were i'm sat it's bloody solid to get to grips with. I might give it a try though.