Problems Adding Funds to my Wallet

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
Last night, I tried to buy "Super Rub-a-Dub" and "Flow" for my little sister.
I did everything as usual, proceeding to checkout and so forth.
Since I have no funds, it prompted me to add funds, and so I continued.
I entered my credit card info and everything else.
Here's where everything goes wrong. I try completing the payment, but no matter what my card is always "invalid."
So, I recheck everything about 8 times, but always ending up with the same result. Invalid...

I check my credit card status online to see if it has been locked out or declared stolen etc. for some reason. Everything was fine. Then I checked the "activity history." Listed about 10 times was "PLAYSTATION STORE," with a pending subtraction of $1.00 every time listed. That means , every time I refiled the request for purchase, the card was being charged a dollar, even though I get an "invalid."

A few hours later, some of those pending -$1.00 from the "PLAYSTATION STORE" are erased since they did not go though, while some are still "pending." Apparently, the card is not "working" with the PS store, subtracting money, then adding it back.
This problem is new to me, since I've already purchased Tekken 5: DR without any problems.

I know it's been a lengthy/confusing post, but has anyone had a problem similar to this?

PS: This occurs with both my credit cards now. As of now, I can't purchase anything from the PS store due to this problem. My credit card(s) are not to blame, since I know for sure they work elsewhere.

cruzader

Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2006
[QUOTE="paulao, post: 0]i have a american express that doesn't work with psn!!!

try to call the sony line...[/quote]

Do you get the same type of message?
Both my cards are Visa and I haven't had this problem before. Hmm...
I wish they'd bring those dang Sony cards over here.

bruff84

Apprentice
Aug 21, 2007
hey, i kow this thread is 3 weeks old, but i had the same probloem, im using a visa, tried twice and i too have 1.00 pending transactions. did you ever get an answer