10. Matt Hardy

AJJet's Favorite Wrestlers:
1.Randy Orton
2.Undertaker
3.Edge
4.The Rock
5.Elijah Burke
6.Marcus Cor Von
7.Shannon Moore (He should be CW champion)
8.MVP (BALLIN)
9.Mr.Kennedy
10.AJ Styles

RedOrb_Collector's Favorite Wrestlers:
1. Kennedy
2. MVP
3. Randy Orton
4. Kurt Angle
5. Christian Cage
6. John Morrison
7. Umaga
8. CM Punk
9. Elijah Burke
10. Jimmy Wang Yang.

Markonio's Favorite Wrestlers
1 -Edge
2 -Stone Cold Steve Austin
3 -The Undertaker
4 -Masked Kane
5 -Triple H
6 -The Rock
7 -MR. Kennedy
8 -Randy Orton
9 - Diamond Dallas Page
10 - Shawn Michales

Special Mention : Shane McMahon, Mankind and MVP (he will be in my top10 soon :smile:)

Please, don't flame the thread if you don't find the WWE entertianing. :(

Blu-Ray

Elite Sage
Jul 9, 2006
Because it's back in the "D" or Metro Detroit.... I didn't get any tickets, but Im going to Ford Feild tomorow for the thing they're having for it tomorow. Hope that I meet someone. :)

Here is the Wrestlemania lin-up:

United States Championship Match
Chris Benoit vs. MVP

Kane vs. The Great Khali

Women's Championship Lumberjill Match
Melina vs. Ashley Massaro

ECW Originals (Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, Sabu, Rob Van Dam) vs. The New Breed (Elijah Burke, Matt Striker, Marcus Cor Von, Kevin Thorn)

Money In The Bank Ladder Match
Randy Orton vs. Mr Kennedy vs. Finlay vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. King Booker vs. CM Punk

Battle Of The Billionaires
Umaga (representing Vince McMahon) vs. Bobby Lashley (representing Donald Trump) with Stone Cold Steve Austin as the special guest referee

WWE Championship Match
John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Batista vs. The Undertaker

Blu-Ray

Elite Sage
Jul 9, 2006
The Undertaker!! He is the best man.. better the Hogan, The Rock, HHH, HBK,... he is the best period.

Dec 20, 2006
So is the Batista/Taker match the last match? Or is it Cena/Michaels? I've seen it shown both ways....I don't really know. But I think Batista/Taker has a lot more at stake and is more anticipated.

Blu-Ray

Elite Sage
Jul 9, 2006
I think Batista and Taker's match is the real main event, so it is the last match. Plus Undertaker was the Royal Rumble winner..

Dec 20, 2006
[QUOTE="..Blu-Ray..PS3, post: 0]I think Batista and Taker's match is the real main event, so it is the last match. Plus Undertaker was the Royal Rumble winner..[/quote]

I hope so. It would suck if the best match isn't the last, and then we watch a borefest that will show Cena being superkicked and losing the title as the last one.

The ladder match is going to be awesome as well. I'm rooting for Orton.

Blu-Ray

Elite Sage
Jul 9, 2006
MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I had a username on MGS3 Online after him.

Maddog911

Superior Member
Nov 4, 2006
Ok i got Jeff Hardy in the Money in the Bank. Cena better f'in lose i hate him. Everyone knows that Undertaker's gonna lose because that info got leaked out awhile ago. I want Chris Benoit to win. I could care less about the Diva match. I love Umaga and Bobby Lashley so thats gonna be a good one. But im guessing Stone Cold gets someone DQ'd and no one shaves their head. I want Kane to beat the Great Khali and i want the ECW originals to win just because RVD is on that team.

Oh and btw IM GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA 23!!!

Maddog911

Superior Member
Nov 4, 2006
Yea i got a ticket off Ticketmaster about a month ago for 100 dollars and they're close to center seats in the normal seating. If youve been to Ford Field before then they are the hard blue seats for normal football games. But im on the side where the cameras are so i wont be on TV

Blu-Ray

Elite Sage
Jul 9, 2006
I have some more WWE News:

Kane is going to take acouple months off becasue he is having problems with his knee. It's not like I'll miss him anyways, Vince's story writers don't make any exciting stroy lines for Kane anyways. Plus, he needs his mask back in my opinion.

MarKoNiO

Superior Member
Mar 26, 2007
I love WWE !

WM23 so exciting, I am rooting for Kenedy, Benoit, HBK and The Undertaker.

If Batista wins hmmmm, I may not see WWE ever again !

btw no WWE tag team match ? London and Kendrick can do a good show, we need them in WM !
What about cruiser weight match ?

MarKoNiO

Superior Member
Mar 26, 2007
I love cruiser weight fights.
Jimmy Wang Yang soooo fun to watch !

Oh my favorite Diva es Maria :), what about you guys ?

Maddog911

Superior Member
Nov 4, 2006
I like Maria the best. Cruiserweights are pointless but Jimmy Wang Yang's finisher is sweet thats all. MNM is no more because Joey Mercury's contract got terminated. I already knew that Kane is gonna take time off after Wrestlemania. Batista is going to win for sure even though it will suck. Ill be there and im going to BOO my head off when he wins. Hopefully everyone will boo. I know me and my friends will be

Blu-Ray

Elite Sage
Jul 9, 2006
Yeah, I totally agree. But sometimes he could be alittle to slow. Like his muscles are slowin' him down or something..

dc writer

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2006
Toronto
YOU CANT HAVE A WWE THREAD AND I AINT INVOLVED!!

I'm more looking forward to the Money in the ladder match! I'll be watching this on my satellite.

My pick is The rated R superstar "EDGE"

He has more personality than the rest of the contenders involved. Mr. Kennedy has potential, but he's not credible yet. He needs a compelling storyline!

EDIT: oh yea.. I'm hyped up for Stonecold Steve Austins return! my fav wrestler of all time!