Professional Wrestling Thread

A

AJJets107

[QUOTE="Maddog911, post: 0]Hey MAZ. One thing. CENA SUCKSSSS
I have discovered something though being at Wrestlemania. During the Michaels-Cena match when people were chanting for HBK you would hear normal voices. But when you hear chants in favor of Cena, you hear high-pitched girl screams....Hmm i wonder why. Oh yea because only little kids and girls like Cena. Ha and i dont believe your dam story. Me and my friends do backyard wrestling and i doubt that you would get payed to wrestle at 12.[/QUOTE]
Exactly what happened when edge faced Cena. The people who cheered edge were normal voices and cena kids and girls.

J

justintheman99

To make Michaels tap out to Cena is a huge slap in the face on Shawn's legacy and status in the locker room. I dont like it one bit.

Maz

Apr 4, 2007
www.games4u.byethost9.com
Don't judge a book by its cover, I have this avatar since about 2 years thats the only wwe 1 i have I wanted 1 to show im a wwe fan, and my favourite wrestlers are Ken Kennedy, orton, bobby lashley, and shawn michaels.
If you don't believe it fine, But i smell jealously.

thekingofkings

Master Poster
Jun 2, 2006
[QUOTE="justintheman99, post: 0]How many of you have been to live events? I have been to 5 house shows 1 Raw, 1 Smackdown!, and 1 PPV (No Way Out-Montreal---->Hogan vs. Rock II) awesome stuff![/QUOTE]

I go to at least 2 a year. Going again this August to see RAW. It really is an awesome expierence because you get to see so much more then what's on TV. I went to a SuperShow last year which was Smackdown and then RAW in one night. Best $15 bucks I ever spent!

[QUOTE="justintheman99, post: 0]To make Michaels tap out to Cena is a huge slap in the face on Shawn's legacy and status in the locker room. I dont like it one bit.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I feel the same way about that with Triple H. Last year samething. Those two guys are better workers then Cena will EVER be and they had to look pasay because of Cena's "Rock" push. Seriously the guy has about 5 moves in his arsenal and is nothing but a figurehead. Kennedy better put him down with his Money in the Bank clause!

By the way fans of WWE or Smackdown games I have an E-Fed on Myspace that I do for fun with a few close friends and we expanded we now have signups from different states. If anyone wants in PM and I'll explain more. Nothing big just for fun. Kinda like fantasy baseball.

J

justintheman99

Im just really curious as to why they believe Cena is the new face of the company and having him beat guys like Michaels and HHH with ease? This guy hasn't even been around that long. Shawn must of been around for YEARS before he was even noticed as a possible contender for the strap. You have to EARN it and I dont believe Cena has done that yet. Also this whole spinner belt thing is a complete disgrace towards all the past champions who worked so hard to win that thing to have it degraded by some hip-hop poser, Marky Mark lookalike, awful wrestling John Cena. Ok rant over. :wink:

thekingofkings

Master Poster
Jun 2, 2006
By the way fans of WWE or Smackdown games I have an E-Fed on Myspace that I do for fun with a few close friends and we expanded we now have signups from different states. If anyone wants in PM and I'll explain more. Nothing big just for fun. Kinda like fantasy baseball.

Maddog911

Superior Member
Nov 4, 2006
[QUOTE="Maz, post: 0]Don't judge a book by its cover, I have this avatar since about 2 years thats the only wwe 1 i have I wanted 1 to show im a wwe fan, and my favourite wrestlers are Ken Kennedy, orton, bobby lashley, and shawn michaels.
If you don't believe it fine, But i smell jealously.[/quote]

The only reason i thought Batista was going to win is because there was a rumor going around that Vince wanted to end Undertaker's streak at WM. Jealousy? CENA IS A DAM SCRUB. And it says you joined yesterday to these forums. All you have to do is get a picture off the internet and put it on there. If you want to be subjected to any more bashing the name of John Cena then you can keep that piece of **** as your avatar.

Dec 20, 2006
[QUOTE="KioKurama, post: 0]But Batista got his ass handed to him, I cant believe people actually thought he'd win. chumps ;o[/quote]

Undertaker got his ass handed to him just as much in that match.

Maddog911

Superior Member
Nov 4, 2006
[QUOTE="RedOrb_collector, post: 0]Undertaker got his ass handed to him just as much in that match.[/quote]
Yea Undertaker got slammed through a table and took , if i remember correctly, either a spear and two batista bombs or a batista bomb and two spears.

dc writer

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2006
Toronto
It was said that Shawn Michaels was upset at Cena after their match. Cena didn't sell his leg injury that Shawn Michaels worked on in the first stages of their match. That's the reason why he didn't shake Cena's hand after their match. I always noticed that about Cena, he hardly sells his injury.

I'm not gonna lie.. I don't hate Cena, It's kinda fun watching the fans boo him, I guess it's because people wants him to loose so bad, it creates this big match atmosphere every time. You want him to loose but he just.... keeps..... winning! :lol:

I wished Cena goes back to the old school Cena. And I know they won't do this anytime soon, but Cena needs to turn heel to keep his gimmick interesting.

Dec 20, 2006
[QUOTE="dc writer, post: 0]It was said that Shawn Michaels was upset at Cena after their match. Cena didn't sell his leg injury that Shawn Michaels worked on in the first stages of their match. That's the reason why he didn't shake Cena's hand after their match. I always noticed that about Cena, he hardly sells his injury.

I'm not gonna lie.. I don't hate Cena, It's kinda fun watching the fans boo him, I guess it's because people wants him to loose so bad, it creates this big match atmosphere every time. You want him to loose but he just.... keeps..... winning! :lol:

I wished Cena goes back to the old school Cena. And I know they won't do this anytime soon, but Cena needs to turn heel to keep his gimmick interesting.[/quote]

This last monday I almost felt bad for him when he came out in the beginning of RAW. The boos were LOUD. I mean real LOUD. He looked kinda surprised.

But then he opened his mouth and I hated him again :lol:

N

netbevit

[QUOTE="dc writer, post: 0]It was said that Shawn Michaels was upset at Cena after their match. Cena didn't sell his leg injury that Shawn Michaels worked on in the first stages of their match. That's the reason why he didn't shake Cena's hand after their match. I always noticed that about Cena, he hardly sells his injury.

I wished Cena goes back to the old school Cena. And I know they won't do this anytime soon, but Cena needs to turn heel to keep his gimmick interesting.[/quote]

Shawn did for this kid the same thing he did for Stone Cold way back in the day. He put him over in the realization that his career is possibly at the end of the line and he was wanting to pass the torch. Cena basically ruined this significance for Michaels and made the gesture that Shawn was providing basically an insult in his face. The way he poorly carried himself through the match, as well as afterwards goes to show that wrestling has done nothing but take a turn for the negative.

It is no longer about pride and demonstrating a love for the entertainment business like it used to. The Rocks, Stone Colds, Bret Harts, Mick Foleys, Ultimate Warriors, Macho Mans, HBKs, etc... Are getting to become few and far between... The sport is slowly and surely starting to be ruined by these amateur me-first wrestlers such as Cena.

Maddog911

Superior Member
Nov 4, 2006
[QUOTE="RedOrb_collector, post: 1276877]This last monday I almost felt bad for him when he came out in the beginning of RAW. The boos were LOUD. I mean real LOUD. He looked kinda surprised.

But then he opened his mouth and I hated him again :lol:[/quote]
Where was RAW? Chicago i think. Well it doesnt matter because when he comes out you probably heard me booing all the way from Detroit on your TV cuz i hate his guts so bad. I have never liked him and i never will. That piece of white trash who supports the marines. You know what? Bobby Lashley should be the one supporting the marines because he actually was one.

What today is Thursday?!?!?!?!? **** i missed TNA.

dc writer

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2006
Toronto
[QUOTE="RedOrb_collector, post: 1276877]This last monday I almost felt bad for him when he came out in the beginning of RAW. The boos were LOUD. I mean real LOUD. He looked kinda surprised.

But then he opened his mouth and I hated him again :lol:[/quote]

:lol: Yea I know what you mean, Cena came out all hyped, waving belt in the air, walking all mad, then stopped as soon as the boo's were evident. I guess I'm just tired of Cena being the champ, I liked him more as the chaser.

[QUOTE="netbevit, post: 0]Shawn did for this kid the same thing he did for Stone Cold way back in the day. He put him over in the realization that his career is possibly at the end of the line and he was wanting to pass the torch. Cena basically ruined this significance for Michaels and made the gesture that Shawn was providing basically an insult in his face. The way he poorly carried himself through the match, as well as afterwards goes to show that wrestling has done nothing but take a turn for the negative.

It is no longer about pride and demonstrating a love for the entertainment business like it used to. The Rocks, Stone Colds, Bret Harts, Mick Foleys, Ultimate Warriors, Macho Mans, HBKs, etc... Are getting to become few and far between... The sport is slowly and surely starting to be ruined by these amateur me-first wrestlers such as Cena.[/quote]

Exactly! the funny thing is, Shawn didn't care about loosing the match, he realized he's getting old and it's time for the new generation. Shawn is known for putting the best interests of the business over his own personal ego. If wwe feels that Cena is their man he's alright with him, Cena just needs to understand he needs to be honorable to the ones that made it possible for him to be there in the first place. that's why Shawn subtly called out Bret Hart and Hogan in his Promo on Raw... They were too egotistical. Mind you, I love Bret Heart. lol

MarKoNiO

Superior Member
Mar 26, 2007
I am so glad Taker won.

Cena....well, I don´t hate the guy but I really want him to lose, we need a real champion, with personality, good technice, good wrestling, good microphone use, in other words we need EDGE.

Maddog911

Superior Member
Nov 4, 2006
Well i would have anybody be the champ over Cena. But instead of Edge i'd rather have Triple H when he gets back or Shawn Michaels until that time. I would also be pleased if Randy Orton became the champ

Dec 20, 2006
[QUOTE="Maddog911, post: 0]Well i would have anybody be the champ over Cena. But instead of Edge i'd rather have Triple H when he gets back or Shawn Michaels until that time. I would also be pleased if Randy Orton became the champ[/quote]

Same here. Orton is awesome. I love everything about his character.

Maz

Apr 4, 2007
www.games4u.byethost9.com
[QUOTE="Maddog911, post: 0]The only reason i thought Batista was going to win is because there was a rumor going around that Vince wanted to end Undertaker's streak at WM. Jealousy? CENA IS A DAM SCRUB. And it says you joined yesterday to these forums. All you have to do is get a picture off the internet and put it on there. If you want to be subjected to any more bashing the name of John Cena then you can keep that piece of **** as your avatar.[/quote]

Yeh, I joined yesterday, And I changed my avatar now, The federation isn't as big as wwe, just a little one.

A

AJJets107

[QUOTE="RedOrb_collector, post: 0]Same here. Orton is awesome. I love everything about his character.[/QUOTE]
I have a feeling that Randy Orton will win the #1 contender's match next Monday because Shawn had his shot at the title.

Maddog911

Superior Member
Nov 4, 2006
[QUOTE="AJJets107, post: 0]I have a feeling that Randy Orton will win the #1 contender's match next Monday because Shawn had his shot at the title.[/quote]
Well Cena promised a rematch so i think Shawn will win the match and lose cuz the WWE is gay and always schedules Cena to win. And Randy and Edge will have a separate match to see who faces the winner

MarKoNiO

Superior Member
Mar 26, 2007
Yeah Orton rules too, but Edge has more personality imo.

I hope the rematch between HBK and Cena is next week on Raw because I want Edge or Orton to get a shot in Backlash...

Blu-Ray

Elite Sage
Jul 9, 2006

Smackdown is my favorite Brand for obvious reasons (because Undertaker is there). And I really want Smackdown to get better.. but RAW is sooo much better :( . What do you think will make SmackDown! better? I think that Edge should go to SD or some other big name superstar. Brock Lesnar left... Kurt Left... Eddie died RIP... Mark Henry got injured.. Lashley went to ECW..Rey Mysterio is injured... These are all the major things that have happened in the a past , what, four years that has been making Smackdown SUCK. :(

Dec 20, 2006
You really think RAW is better? For the sheer fact that Undertaker, Chris Benoit, and Batista are in Smackdown I consider it to be equal to RAW.