PS+ Free Games On Vita Clarification

sanfordmay

Superior Member
Jan 14, 2013
Texas
This probably applies to PS3 and PS4 too but more relevant to my Vita due to space considerations. Once I download a free PS+ title to my Vita, I can delete the game if I need space and them redownload it whenever and as many times as I want for free, even if it's no longer a PS+ free game. Right? I don't have to back it up somewhere do I? It's considered a redownloadable "purchase" even though I didn't actually have to pay for it. Of course I have to keep my PS+ subscription active to actually play it, I get that, but once downloaded it's free forever to redownload?

John25

Elite Sage
Apr 8, 2008
Yep once you have got the game on your Download list history it's there forever & can be downloaded anytime as long as you remain a PS+ member even if your sub runs out it will still be on the list but just won't be Playable till you re-new your Sub

sanfordmay

Superior Member
Jan 14, 2013
Texas
[QUOTE="F34R, post: 6261551]Yes.. once you've downloaded it as a PS+ member, you'll always have access to it as long as you're a PS+ member. ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks all. And a very, very special thank you to F34R for changing his profile pic to something a little more, um, festive.

F34R

Legend
Feb 11, 2008
South Carolina
[QUOTE="sanfordmay, post: 6261645]Thanks all. And a very, very special thank you to F34R for changing his profile pic to something a little more, um, festive.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome lol. I wish I could show a pic that a friend of mine sent me. :) She was very "flirtatious".

J

JohnPikati

Guys, if you are currently playin playstation games, have a look at this link: https://ps-giftcards.com/ It's a code generating website, and has landed me 7 $50 gift cards! if you want more information about the topic, read some articles on the blog page!:p
John