PS Vita 3000 mAh battery MOD by Simonius007

S

Simonius007

This one is expensive high quality and real capacity even more 3090 mAh

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk Pro

S

Simonius007

It's a brand new Note 4 aftermarket battery.
The PCB is original controller from native original PSV battery

S

Simonius007

[QUOTE="Brandon, post: 6528534]How long is the battery lasting compared to before?[/QUOTE]

Exactly 40% longer.
Depends how do you use it.
I do with wifi on (multiplayer) + Bluetooth on (wireless speaker) + brightness 100%
Plus heavy games, witch kicks hardware to maximum load.

On regular play wifi/Bluetooth off, brightness 60-65%, sound 30% , I got 6 hours instead 4-4,5 hours.

As for me it's a great achievement

Brandon

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
[QUOTE="Simonius007, post: 6528535]Exactly 40% longer.
Depends how do you use it.
I do with wifi on (multiplayer) + Bluetooth on (wireless speaker) + brightness 100%
Plus heavy games, witch kicks hardware to maximum load.

On regular play wifi/Bluetooth off, brightness 60-65%, sound 30% , I got 6 hours instead 4-4,5 hours.

As for me it's a great achievement

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk Pro[/QUOTE]
That's pretty awesome. Any extra battery life you can get in a device like that is always welcome. I think the crappiest handheld device I've ever owned was the SEGA Nomad, which you could literally put full size Genesis games into. The battery lasted about 3 seconds.

S

Simonius007

[QUOTE="Brandon, post: 6528609]That's pretty awesome. Any extra battery life you can get in a device like that is always welcome. I think the crappiest handheld device I've ever owned was the SEGA Nomad, which you could literally put full size Genesis games into. The battery lasted about 3 seconds.[/QUOTE]

So true ;)