PS Vita Error Codes

YoungMullah88

PSU Live Streamer
Sep 15, 2006
Charlotte
www.playfire.com
so im trying to download games off the psn using the vita and i keep getting this error code (NP-9986-2). sony customer service is clueless as to what it is because it doesnt appear on the error history tab! i've also tried to download via connecting the ps3 but im getting a similar message

anybody having the same issues?

edit:so now i wiped my vita and logged in with a different psn id and it worked? lol is sony trying to tell me that i cant log in and download content with my youngmullah88 account? yeah right...ill take this PoS back in a hard beat if i cant fix this problem today!

more errors:

unit 13: NP-9963-7

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2012
:rolleyes::rolleyes:i had the same problem, rang sony up, it turned out i havent been charged for the game even though it was showing up as purchased,and it was showing up on download list, weird but it happens sometimes. i restored my ps3 and re-bought the game and it worked:rolleyes:

Lethal

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 14, 2007
[QUOTE="YoungMullah88, post: 5776120]ill take this PoS back in a hard beat if i cant fix this problem today!

[/QUOTE]

What is a hard beat? I have heard of the term "in a heartbeat" before lol

Varsh

Editor /Tech Adviser
Staff member
Jan 5, 2006
UK
Whatever it is I don't want to know. xD

I'm keeping my PSV and would grab Wipeout in a heartbeat if the Vodafone site wasn't overloaded!

*shameless correction*

Nitey

Elite Guru
Jan 17, 2011
Only error codes I've come across so far *touch wood* is from trying to play Where is my Heart? and A spaceshooter for 2 bucks. Both minis, so maybe they're not supported yet? Not sure

A

ATHORNFAM1

[QUOTE="Smokin Joker, post: 5777130]So have I.. just started...

An error has just occurred.
(NP-13144-3)[/QUOTE]

thats what i got when trying to load facebook