PS VR Bundle $499 includes Move and Camera plus Game

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
I have a PS Camera + 1 move. I want the game, though. Provided PSVR + game + 1 move is cheaper than the bundle, I'll just buy a cheap used move. I saw one at Sofmap for, like, 15 bucks.

billm0066

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2006
Need to try this before I would consider buying it. Hopefully local stores will have a demo of it.

Might be a stupid question, but could this be used to watch a normal blu ray movie? Sony had that HMZ headset several years ago that you used to watch movies. If so can a ps4 push audio and video into two headsets?

K2D

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
Just watched my second film in Cardboard VR, and it's tiring to keep adjusting the lenses. I think I'll have to demo PSVR as well, to make sure it's worth the price they're asking for it.

Edit: What I've been hearing is how amazed people are that everything, even the periherals view is so in focus. Alluding to much improved lenses. Which is a MUST have in VR.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
[QUOTE="K2D, post: 6506752]Just watched my second film in Cardboard VR, and it's tiring to keep adjusting the lenses. I think I'll have to demo PSVR as well, to make sure it's worth the price they're asking for it.

Edit: What I've been hearing is how amazed people are that everything, even the periherals view is so in focus. Alluding to much improved lenses. Which is a MUST have in VR.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. You can't compare real VR headsets to Cardboard. PSVR is an Elantra. Rift is like a Jag, and Vive is a Porsche. Cardboard is a Bicycle and Gear is a Vespa. Or a Pinto. That only accepts whale oil as fuel, but, I mean, it's still cheap.

Last edited: