PS2 + Controllers + Games...How much are they worth?

Aug 16, 2017
hi. i have a ps2, games and controllers i want to sell. problem is, i don't know how much they are worth! can you guys help me?

here's a list of the stuff i wanna sell.

Console + Accessories (Used, Looks Like New):
-PS2 Slim
-8MB Memory Card
-AC Adapter
-RED-Yellow-White Plug Wires
-Wired Dualshock 2 Controller
-Madcatz PS2 Controller + Wireless Dongle

Games (Used):
-EA Sports Fifa Soccer 2003
-ESPN NHL Hockey
-989 Sports NFL GameDay 2004
-PS2 Greatest Hits Gran Turismo 3 A-spec
-Need for Speed Underground

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
Probably 10 to 15 dollars if you're lucky and that's mostly for the PS2. I can't imagine you'll get a decent amount for anything you're selling unless it's rare and in good condition.

Brandon

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
All together it might only be worth 40-50 bucks. You might wanna try eBay or Craigslist or something.

Vyse

Extreme Poster
Mar 27, 2006
No, that's okay. I was just answering your question (if you were planning on selling it to EB Games or wherever). You can get a good idea online; if people are selling a used rare game for 50 to 60 dollars on Newegg or Amazon, then at best you will maybe get 10 to 15 dollars, which is much lower because the store you're selling it to needs to make a profit.

Unfortunately, I don't think anything you're selling is rare, even if it's in like new condition, so I wouldn't expect much if I were you.

EDIT: 50 dollars for all of that stuff would be pretty decent. I don't know if he would really get anything for the games, to be honest.

Last edited:

Brandon

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
[QUOTE="WarioClubSoda, post: 6532203]i'm planning to sell online. is it better than trading at a store?[/QUOTE]
They will give you almost nothing at the store. I would definitely go for the online option. You can always ask what the store will take for it first, though.

WaxWeazle

Selected Members Council
Staff member
Jan 12, 2014
Belgium
The PS2 could get you a nicer price than 50 bucks depending on the condition of it; is it boxed or unboxed? Is the box complete or not? What's the state of the box? How's the whole package looking? If for example it's a messy package and there's no box, then yeah - You won't get much higher than the 50 dollar mark. But people're willing to pay more if it's still boxed and more complete.