[PS3/360/Wii] - Which console should you buy?

TDbank24

Master Guru
Jul 25, 2008
Boston, MA
[QUOTE="AaronSOLDIER, post: 5691118]What a ripoff of ELPRESADOR.[/QUOTE]

That's SolidRev. He's actually friends with Elpresador in the real i believe.

Avrum

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2006
The guy strikes me as something of a poser. He's proud to call himself a gamer, a "MATURE RATED" gamer I should say, but admits being defensive and acting like it's not true just because someone wanted some advice. Beyond that, he doesn't want to be judged with people knowing he's a gamer but, jokingly or otherwise, his judgment of the other guy is that he's "gay" because that guy bought a Wii and says he's enjoying it.

Otherwise, it's not a bad video. Considering a lot of the opinion pieces on youtube with regards to gaming, the guy could have done a lot worse. He could have been another Pyro2000x.

Thorzilla

Elite Sage
Feb 4, 2006
This far into this generation's life, you can find a lot for cheap. Any 3 consoles is a go from my experience. Lots of amazing games, lots of amazing peripherals and features. Can't really go wrong with any. Playing in one is as valid as playing in another.

Last edited:
May 20, 2007
Well, a PAL Wii or an NTSC softmodded Wii is worth owning. It's too bad Nintendo of America is holding back the best games for the Wii.

Feb 16, 2007
Okayama
All I know about what I chose is this: Are you currently living in a country not your own? Would you like to use your system on any power grid and buy locally OR from Amazon? Only one of those three systems lets you do that.

Yeah. I made the right choice. Entirely unintentional (didn't know I'd be not living in the US) but true.