PS3 and PC connectivity

ivo150

Apprentice
Oct 2, 2007
I would like use my network that i have at home to transfer files from my pc to the ps3, but i do not know ho to do it, or if it is even possible.
I do not want to use tversity as it does not always work , but what i would like to do is transfer the data using the router i have.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

squirrelbo1

young rich and tasteless
Jul 27, 2008
London
[QUOTE="ivo150, post: 0]I would like use my network that i have at home to transfer files from my pc to the ps3, but i do not know ho to do it, or if it is even possible.
I do not want to use tversity as it does not always work , but what i would like to do is transfer the data using the router i have.

Does anyone have any suggestions?[/quote]

i have never had any troubles with Tversity at all, and i would highly recomend it to anybody

Oct 20, 2008
depends what type of files u want to transfer e.g if u want media gt windows media player 11 thn set up a media server to send all of ur music , photo's and vid's. If its txt files or anything other use a usb or memrystick pro or samdisk (if u gt an original 60 GB ;) ) . Ive also gt another media server called google desktop which is alright.

TofuOnoPhD

Superior Member
Dec 12, 2006
I agree with the above poster suggesting TVersity. I've been using it almost the lifespan of the PS3 itself and I have not had one problem. You should try addressing issues you are having with TVersity before giving up. Its a wonderful program.

Hateball

Apprentice
Jun 23, 2008
Well, you could install apache and share whatever it is you want over http. Grab it with the PS3 browser.