PS3 Name your Clan Thread!

dogg2k78

Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2006
I wanted to Make this thread to find out what Clans Exist here in the Ps3 Forums. I wanted to be able and get this list so we may challenge each other in Clan Battles in team tactical matches.

If anyone is looking for battles you can Pm here at the website because we are still building our Website at the moment.

Well I will start off the list.
[7oh3] Rule_7oh3 10 member roster Team tactical matches

[IMC] 20 members "Irish Marine Core"

[EBC] ? members "Every bullets Counts"

[GOLD]

[B//] "Bloodline"

[MADE] 15 Members

[BD_] 8 Members "Brotherhood of Death"

[UKF] "UK's FInest"

[RFA]

[TDK] 3 members

[AOD] 20 members "Agents Of Destruction"

[MAAN] 50 members "Married_And_Always_Nagged"

[PN!C] N/A "Panic"

michaelangelo

Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2006
Clan tag is MaDe play hardcore S&D!

15 memebers

Challenge us!

hey imsickofyou----- lets battle! hardcore S&D! wghat do you say?

michaelangelo

Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2006
[QUOTE="pctrips, post: 0]We played you guys in ranked one night. You guys are pretty good but you have some guys that talk a lot of smack. I don't really get into the jabber like that.[/quote]

are you talking about my clan? if so whats your clan?

pctrips

Forum Elder
Nov 19, 2006
www.thebloodlineclan.com
[QUOTE="michaelangelo, post: 0]are you talking about my clan? if so whats your clan?[/quote]

Yeah, I'm in Bloodline...same as imsickofyou. We were probably wearing random tags, we usually do that as it keeps people from leaving the lobby as much. If I remember right your clan did the same thing.

NAJC

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2007
My clan's tag is UKF
The actual name is UK's Finest
We don't have many registered users at the moment, but we should do very shortly. We would be interested in playing a few games on various games as good practice.

Jan 29, 2008
My clan tag is [TDK], we only have 3 active members, soon to be a 4th when my mates girlfriend will let him buy a PS3, we like operating in the small group but we are efficent and like it when we get the chance to team up with randoms against a big clan. I find that sometimes when you are playing as a group of misfits and hired help that you can have more of a laugh especially if you have mic's.

dogg2k78

Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2006
Is hard core the only challenges that people want to do. I was also going to set up a tourney for all the clans that post there teams here for fun if anyone is interested. Any interested team please send me a PM.

dogg2k78

Dedicated Member
Nov 20, 2006
Let me get my crew Together and we will setup a scrimmage. I played against some of you players i think it was 2 days ago.

noD

Superior Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
Mine: PAN!C
COD4 tag: "PN!C"

We formed as group of about 25 Rock Band user, jam and gold* almost every song on expert. I kinda started the group and I'm like the worst player because have some of the top rated player on PS3, I play Bass so full bands are on expert. Later realized about 10 plus members have COD4 so we been hooking up after RB sessions to play some COD4 together. Next thing you know the "PN!C" clan tag is there on COD4.

I can round up 8 players if some want to do private matches in COD4.
How does private matches work with two teams, I can setup my friends but how would I invite others?
Would I have to add all other team as PS3 friends or just the leader.

Jan 16, 2008
[QUOTE="noD, post: 0]

I can round up 8 players if some want to do private matches in COD4.
How does private matches work with two teams, I can setup my friends but how would I invite others?
Would I have to add all other team as PS3 friends or just the leader.[/quote]
Just the leader then he invites his friends to join.
If your in the UK then add me and we'll arrange an 8v8 match one night soon.

noD

Superior Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
[QUOTE="thelocaluk, post: 0]Just the leader then he invites his friends to join.
If your in the UK then add me and we'll arrange an 8v8 match one night soon.[/quote]

I'm in the US, can we still work out some matches? Time diff may be hard to work out but it would be fun?

Jan 16, 2008
[QUOTE="noD, post: 0]I'm in the US, can we still work out some matches? Time diff may be hard to work out but it would be fun?[/quote]
I'm sure we could if you guys can manage a day time match you side of the world. We could play you at 10pm BST(British Summer Time) which in Washington DC it's 5pm, Chicago it's 4pm and Seattle it's 1pm!!

noD

Superior Member
Dec 10, 2007
Georgia
[QUOTE="thelocaluk, post: 0]I'm sure we could if you guys can manage a day time match you side of the world. We could play you at 10pm BST(British Summer Time) which in Washington DC it's 5pm, Chicago it's 4pm and Seattle it's 1pm!![/quote]

I've added you to my Buddy list, I'll try to set something up. Thanks, I don't know how good everyone is but it's all fun. maybe a round of Team Sabatage or Team Death Match on each map would be cool.