PS3: What was the last trophy you've earned?

UnReaL

Forum Guru
Oct 19, 2006
Last trophy is from that Japanese game (Mainich). Stopped because of all the X's you have to press. (maybe I'll do it by using the PSP).

C

*Chris*

I got the Stealth Attacker trophy in Uncharted for killing 20 enemies by, would you believe it, stealth attacking! I'm working towards that Platinum...

Sep 26, 2008
[QUOTE="*Chris*, post: 0]I got the Stealth Attacker trophy in Uncharted for killing 20 enemies by, would you believe it, stealth attacking! I'm working towards that Platinum...[/quote]
i got everything except the damn kill 5 guys in a row by shooting them first and killing them with a punch.

kidd0218

Master Poster
Oct 21, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Just got the uplift trophy and the motion master trophy. I reckon the motion master should be at least a silver trophy! Its tricky as hell to drive with the motion sensors of the controllers, oh well it was fun!

kidd0218

Master Poster
Oct 21, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
[QUOTE="AJe, post: 0]Burnout Platinum, got me to 229 trophies and level 7[/quote]

Congrats man!

I just earned three trophies from wipeout HD today. Endurance, Sponge and head rush bronze trophies.

-Deadpool-

Ultimate Veteran
Oct 7, 2007
Carving through the Trophy events (that be the in-game Trophy championships - not actual Trophies) to earn actual Trophies.. :lol: If that makes sense.

Finished the 348 TB event last night :D

Vip3r

Super Elite
Apr 22, 2007
Mine's the one is Warhawk where you have to snipe someone on a jetpack. Never thought I'd be able to get it but I did.

B

Big Bad Dad

Burnout bronze for online road rage as part of the red team - strange as already had Platinum - for some reason this bronze refused to register previously!

Jul 4, 2008
[QUOTE="Big Bad Dad, post: 0]Burnout bronze for online road rage as part of the red team - strange as already had Platinum - for some reason this bronze refused to register previously![/quote]

Platinum only counts the trophies you dont need the updates for (everything up to and including the "send a mugshot" trophy)