PS3: What was the last trophy you've earned?

xXwastedXx

Red Herb Addict
Mar 31, 2008
MC:LA

Either:
Streaker -- Win 5 races in a row offline. or

Paparazzi -- Save 16 photos to your photo album.
Cant member the order

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
I broke 100 trophies yesterday! woot! anyway, the last trophy I got is Dead Space - Playing Catch and Maxed Out right after that.

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
took out a bad guy with an air mine.

money :cool:

warhawk kinda annoys me b/c thye make you buy the 3rd expansion to all the trophies

Jul 20, 2008
the trophy i won for winning my grandfinal in basketball lol ....no seriously why do you guys need trophies what purpose do they hold??? which games have trophies i finish games all the time but dont get crap ...

kidd0218

Master Poster
Oct 21, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
[QUOTE="quicksilver2008, post: 0]the trophy i won for winning my grandfinal in basketball lol ....no seriously why do you guys need trophies what purpose do they hold??? which games have trophies i finish games all the time but dont get crap ...[/quote]

All the ps3 trophies are just for fun, you get them with certain games that has them. Its the equivalent of the xbox 360's achievement points.The games you have probably are not patched with trophies. For a list of games that has trophies check www.ps3trophies.org.

Some games that has trophies already are, Uncharted, bioshock, midnight club la, dead space and many more. This also includes some of the psn games you buy from the playstation store. I would recommend, wipeout HD and super stardust HD.

no1kevlin

Beware the Bomb-Head!
Mar 16, 2008
it should have been both gold and plat for finishing uncharted on crushing but I got stung! As some of you know I just sold my 60gb and got a new 80gb. I had put all my saves, including my half done crushing charted run, on a USB stick and transferred them to the new ps3.

I just finished the crushing charted run tonight and got the medal and points but no trophies! Aaaargh! I can only guess it thought I had got some random save off the interweb to cheat. I thought my save file would be linked to my psn id but obviously not! Oh well, at least I get to play through as doughnut drake with all weapons this time which should speed it up!

EDIT: And as for my actual latest trophy, that would be 'all together' 3player multi attack on penny arcade.

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
finally got "don't get cocky kid" trophy on dead space! w00t gonna attempt to beat the game on impossible when thats done ill sign.