PS3: What was the last trophy you've earned?

ManaBurnX

Shogun of the Ban Thread
Apr 6, 2008
I just updated GTAIV since there was an update and fired up a new game. I received "off the boat" and then shut the game off because I just don't feel like playing through it again at the moment and have some new games to play.

the_End

Master Guru
Jul 30, 2007
Rock Band 2

- Fill Me In
- Fill Legend
- Victory

Working on Beat Trainer now and can't beat two of them.... ugh :lol:. Will have tons of trophies because I still have a ton left in RB2 and Bioshock, plus I purchased Dead Space and re-purchased GTA IV today. Trophies + SE at $54.99 = AWESOME!!!

B

bloodwarg

umm gta the one for beating the high score on q3bd or somethnig like that took about 6 attempts toh :S

the_End

Master Guru
Jul 30, 2007
Dead Space - Marksmen..... god that game scares the crap out of me sometimes. Especially when you turn around and there's an enemy right behind you.... god dammit :lol:.

GTR1986

Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2007
I got the double whammy trophy for Ferrari Challenge. It was awarded for getting two podiums on the European challenge mode.

DayWalker

The Heisman
May 9, 2006
question- so I did 10 delivery jobs for lil Jacob... and I didn't get a trophy...

did i miss something for the Courier Serivce Trophy???

PsychoMantis

Mr. Ten-A-Key!
Nov 20, 2005
Epic Tier 3 Engineer - Beat the game on the hardest difficulty setting + Concodrance Officer - Platinum Trophy WOOT! I can finally stop playing this game! :lol: it was a good game in my opinion but going for the trophies for it was kind of a pain.

May 10, 2008
I just started playing Broters in Arms, but so far no trophies for it?
Last trophy I got was for Uncharted, and looks like those are gone now.